Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disregard, Delete This Thread.
ZX5focused,Aug 10 2005, 08:46 AM Wrote:i go to sleep on page 4 and get to work on page 10....whores, every last one of you, we arent a car club/enthusiast group, this place is a f-ing whorehouse!!!
[right][snapback]130545[/snapback][/right]

I think you just won the title for the most crying today!!

WANNA TISSUE... :lol:
This truely is shamefull.*shaking head*
That was awesome
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
ANTHONYD,Aug 10 2005, 09:01 AM Wrote:This truely is shamefull.*shaking head*
[right][snapback]130551[/snapback][/right]

Maybe people should start posting interesting threads then!! All I see is the same s**t, rehashed, over and over again...the same stupid questions asked over and over again...or people asking for opinions on hideous mods that they themselves gotta know look like s**t..

FUK..

bust on the whores but, at least we add comic relief from the dullness that FC has become!

I'm a whore but, I also contribute to topics that are worth-while...
As do i.... as much as i whore. I contribute to the topics that mean something... which isnt very many nowadays.
05 Altima SE-R
i got an idea, lets all start debating who has the biggest gun!(the one that shoots bullets, uhh, the one that fires ammo, uhhh the ones that kill people)
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
ZX5focused,Aug 10 2005, 10:49 AM Wrote:i got an idea, lets all start debating who has the biggest gun!(the one that shoots bullets, uhh, the one that fires ammo, uhhh the ones that kill people)
[right][snapback]130629[/snapback][/right]

Remington 12 ga Semi-automatic with a 7 shell magazine plus one in the chamber and a 21" barrel.

edit: oh there's a plug in it so I can only put in 3 shells in the mag and one in the chamber.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
scoobasteve,Aug 10 2005, 10:48 AM Wrote:As do i.... as much as i whore.  I contribute to the topics that mean something... which isnt very many nowadays.
[right][snapback]130626[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, nobody can say that we came outta nowhere and dont contribute! Start posting some interesting threads and we'll be the first people right in the middle debating and posting opinions...otherwise...the whoring will just keep going on and on...

ZX5focused,Aug 10 2005, 10:49 AM Wrote:i got an idea, lets all start debating who has the biggest gun!(the one that shoots bullets, uhh, the one that fires ammo, uhhh the ones that kill people)

Your a crack addict... :huh:

I really believe this now!!! <_<
yeah... You so crayzee!
05 Altima SE-R
microbunny,Aug 10 2005, 10:52 AM Wrote:
Your a crack addict... :huh:
I really believe this now!!! <_<
[right][snapback]130634[/snapback][/right]
bunny scared someones gonna go hunting for rabbits??

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
^^ BAHAHHAHAHA!

I call dibs on something from Oscar's boss's collection.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Aug 10 2005, 10:57 AM Wrote:^^ BAHAHHAHAHA!

I call dibs on something from Oscar's boss's collection.
[right][snapback]130641[/snapback][/right]

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
Seriously. But he's a cool guy, unless you piss him off.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
You guys got me scared now....

JUST BRING IT..
microbunny,Aug 10 2005, 11:00 AM Wrote:You guys got me scared now....

JUST BRING IT..
[right][snapback]130647[/snapback][/right]

Lol...

North bay's entire population VS Microbunny. who will win :ph34r: :ph34r:
05 Altima SE-R
scoobasteve,Aug 10 2005, 11:03 AM Wrote:Lol...

North bay's entire population VS Microbunny. who will win  :ph34r:  :ph34r:
[right][snapback]130650[/snapback][/right]

Depends, is micro on his bike? :lol:

If he is, those spi's are gonna have problems catching him.
05 Altima SE-R
scoobasteve,Aug 10 2005, 11:20 AM Wrote:If he is, those spi's are gonna have problems catching him.
[right][snapback]130672[/snapback][/right]
:lol: :lol: :lol:
you whores are too fast!!!

scoobasteve,Aug 10 2005, 11:20 AM Wrote:If he is, those spi's are gonna have problems catching him.
[right][snapback]130672[/snapback][/right]

TouchÃ, I guess its all up to NOS since I haven't had a bike in like 10 years.

nobody knows more about whoring than yo mama
AW SNAP!!!!!

who got snapped?
05 Altima SE-R