Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Game Of Golf
I only get out 5-10 times a year unfortunately... shoot anywhere from 78 to 98 depending on the amount of beer I've had and if I've been at the range recently lol

Usually in the beginning of the season I get out 3 or 4 times right away and shoot well, low 80's generally, then I get busy and get out once a month at best and curse the game. My mom is a member at St Thomas G&CC (Union) so I'm out there a few times per year... great course and ALWAYS empty... strange stuff.

I'd be in as long as I can spend a couple hours at the range before we play. I hate playing scrambles because it's usually the 'longest' ball played and I like to play my own yardages. I haven't swung a driver in 4 years, 3 wood only. So straight up or even skins would be fun for me.

From what I hear... Tony is a scratch golfer... would like to get out with him sometime.

an annual thing would be cool.
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
DAMMIT! why the hell did i leave Toronto, these are the type of G2G we need!

I got a tournament this weekend, ill have you all in my thoughts.
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
BrooksZX3,Aug 10 2005, 11:55 AM Wrote:I only get out 5-10 times a year unfortunately...  shoot anywhere from 78 to 98 depending on the amount of beer I've had and if I've been at the range recently lol

Usually in the beginning of the season I get out 3 or 4 times right away and shoot well, low 80's generally, then I get busy and get out once a month at best and curse the game.  My mom is a member at St Thomas G&CC (Union) so I'm out there a few times per year... great course and ALWAYS empty... strange stuff.

I'd be in as long as I can spend a couple hours at the range before we play.  I hate playing scrambles because it's usually the 'longest' ball played and I like to play my own yardages.  I haven't swung a driver in 4 years, 3 wood only.  So straight up or even skins would be fun for me.

From what I hear... Tony is a scratch golfer...  would like to get out with him sometime.

an annual thing would be cool.
[right][snapback]130730[/snapback][/right]

Which Tony?
zoom i presume

Last summer i was playing to about a 6-8 hdcp .. but due to mass amounts of hours at work this year i have only been out once .. so i figure this well give me a definite reason to get out and play

If the london boys wanna come play then i'm sure we can find somewhere sorta halfway?

I wouldn't mind having a caddy, if you 2 are volunteering.

As for the date .. How does Sunday August the 28th or either the Sunday or Monday of the long weekend? after 1 or 2 maybe?

Thoughts? and please suggest some courses aswell
Below Average Car Club
yeah, tony = zoom

If you guys just go ahead and make a date I'll let you know if I can make it... meetings are popping up like zits on McDonald's employee.

did someone say caddy? I'll carry my bag if they carry my drinks :P
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
Who said I could shoot under 85 on a consistent basis? If you want a nice course for both the London and TO boys, we could hit up Grey Silo in Kitchener. And that long weekend sounds fine for golf for me.
We could also play in Brantford at St. George.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Ok, here's what i've come up with. If any of the london boys wanna come play then we should either play at grey silo or rebel creek .. both are outstanding course's at very reasonable rates.

Grey Silo is $50 after 2pm

Rebel Creek is $60 from 2pm - 5pm

Is monday Sept 5th fine with everyone? say sometime after 2? or we can go earlier if everyone would like too.

Post up if your playing FORSURE! .. if people bail it well end up costing us money as its a greenfee we'd more than likely have to cover.
Below Average Car Club
I have wanted to play rebel creek, so if we could play there, I might bring the old man I play with too.
But as of now, I am in.
If I have to cancel, I will still pay.

I am in if it's rebel creek.

I cannot commit to that yet :( ... but if there is still room and I can last minute I will let you know.

Carey
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
schade,Aug 9 2005, 07:04 PM Wrote:There are a TON of course's in the burlington area or even out towards caledon?  Hidden lake
The Old Course, not the new one :)

Quote:Camisle  .....[right][snapback]130196[/snapback][/right]
Jeez Camisle, may as well play in a farm field, the fairways would be smoother. :lol:

TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
Bump!

I'd like to call for a time on tuesday or wednesday ... so please let me know if your gonna play by then.

Date: Monday September 5th
Course: Rebel Creek Golf Club ( about 5 mins west of kitchener off hwy 7 (towards stratford)
Price: $60-70ish
Time: anytime after 10

Post up people!!!
Below Average Car Club
Meford makes for a good round. I golfed with him last week. It was a great time.
ANTHONYD,Aug 30 2005, 12:30 AM Wrote:Meford makes for a good round. I golfed with him last week. It was a great time.
[right][snapback]136944[/snapback][/right]

Of course I do. And for $10, I'd might even golf with the bunny. Yes that's $10 for the round at Whirlpool and the cart. We forgot breakfast.

Oh, and I am waiting for the old man to come back from his vacation before I give you the thumbs up the bum to play. And are you sure of those prices because Monday is a holiday and it will be the weekend rates.

ya i'm sure .. weekend is actually cheaper than the weekday rate for some reason .. if it doesn't work out for this monday then i can get a fridayafternoon off sometime soon and we can just go play then.
Below Average Car Club
schade,Aug 30 2005, 02:05 AM Wrote:ya i'm sure .. weekend is actually cheaper than the weekday rate for some reason .. if it doesn't work out for this monday then i can get a fridayafternoon off sometime soon and we can just go play then.
[right][snapback]137034[/snapback][/right]

I am sure the 3 of us can play. Fuk da rest.