Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our Buddy Cochyn Got Er' Done.
RS CONVERSION.
NOS, this is the swap you wanna do . :P :lol:

Good job COCHYN. That is sweet B)
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Yeah awesome stuff..... just that gold mesh doesn't work for me. I remember he posted somewhere about it though that it's a 'trademark' of the group that did the swap and that he was planning on switching it out later, something to that extent.
I think that is the first euro that I've seen that looks like s**t...

...Maybe its the gold mesh, maybe the lighting,,,,but it looks worn out, dirty, and ugly!!

yuck! :blink:
microbunny,Aug 8 2005, 03:38 PM Wrote:I think that is the first euro that I've seen that looks like s**t...

...Maybe its the gold mesh, maybe the lighting,,,,but it looks worn out, dirty, and ugly!!

yuck! :blink:
[right][snapback]129516[/snapback][/right]

Word. The car internally rocks, and the rims are pretty cool, but that kit, that hood, and those tails take so much away from how awesome the work put into that Focus really is. Make it a little more sleeper, and it would be amazing. Good job nonetheless tho
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
If the guy had the rs conversion done in north america i'd be more impressed.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
scoobasteve,Aug 8 2005, 04:45 PM Wrote:If the guy had  the rs conversion done in north america i'd be more impressed.
[right][snapback]129522[/snapback][/right]

Yeh man..doing an RS conversion in europe is like doing an SPI -to-Zetec swap here...

WOW~!~ :rolleyes:
i'd say slightly tougher... probably more expensive too...

RS Duratec > Zetec
05 Altima SE-R
scoobasteve,Aug 8 2005, 10:47 PM Wrote:i'd say slightly tougher... probably more expensive too...

RS Duratec > Zetec
[right][snapback]129639[/snapback][/right]

Um... the RS "Duratec" is just a turbocharged Zetec. It's the same engine, just bolt on the hairdryer.
scoobasteve,Aug 8 2005, 02:45 PM Wrote:If the guy had  the rs conversion done in north america i'd be more impressed.
[right][snapback]129522[/snapback][/right]

That is the first thing I thought when I seen the post on FF. It's basically 'in theory' the equivalent of someone transplanting a SVT engine into a ZX3.
P-51,Aug 8 2005, 07: Wrote:
scoobasteve,Aug 8 2005, 10:47 PM Wrote:i'd say slightly tougher... probably more expensive too...

RS Duratec > Zetec
[right][snapback]129639[/snapback][/right]

Um... the RS "Duratec" is just a turbocharged Zetec. It's the same engine, just bolt on the hairdryer.
[right][snapback]129645[/snapback][/right]

lol i know that.... i was just making a point...

I may be a postwhore, but i'm not that dumb

basically i was trying to say putting an rs turbo in is alot cooler than putting a zetec in an spi
05 Altima SE-R
Nice.