Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wtb: Zts Or Ztw Badge Lettering
I just want the badge or if you've got the focus too thats alright.. ut basicly just the ZTS chrome lettering that come on the car..

*edit: ZTW would also be fine
ZX3T gone..
See, even hatchbacks wanna be part of the Sedan Faction :P :ph34r:

/endwhoring
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I have a focus set. no sticky stuff on it left.
Run your car, not your mouth
ZOOM,Aug 8 2005, 06:37 PM Wrote:I have a focus set. no sticky stuff on it left.
[right][snapback]129623[/snapback][/right]

only the focus set? no ZTS ?

I need ZTS unfortunatly.. if focus comes with it, thats alright, but need ZTS.. sorry ;)

NOS2Go4Me : :rolleyes:

ZX3T gone..
Try your Dealer... I work in Parts at a Ford Dealership and list Price is only $22.87 for the ZTS I am sure if you ask them for a deal they might give you it for Trade Price.. that will be $18.93 Part Number YS4Z 5442528 KB

Good luck
Jay

BerinG,Aug 9 2005, 12:32 PM Wrote:
ZOOM,Aug 8 2005, 06:37 PM Wrote:I have a focus set. no sticky stuff on it left.
[right][snapback]129623[/snapback][/right]

only the focus set? no ZTS ?

I need ZTS unfortunatly.. if focus comes with it, thats alright, but need ZTS.. sorry ;)

NOS2Go4Me : :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]129776[/snapback][/right]
I will check at the dealer.. the parts guy usually gives me deals caus im always there hehehe..

its just i know some people shave em off anyway so if they are gonna go to waste...
ZX3T gone..
BerinG,Aug 17 2005, 09:50 AM Wrote:I will check at the dealer.. the parts guy usually gives me deals caus im always there hehehe..

its just i know some people shave em off anyway so if they are gonna go to waste...
[right][snapback]133385[/snapback][/right]

mine all bent and went shitty when i removed them.
ahh.. how did you remove it.. just ripped it off?
ZX3T gone..
Just steal the 'T' from some unexpecting focus owner. :P

They wont miss it. :lol:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
If you remove them wrong they crack and get all f**ked up. I have an SE if yea want it lol
2000 ZX3
ok ill just grab one off a scrap then.. or maybe if it happens to falls off.. they probably never noticed there was a T there :D

nevermind.. thanks guys
ZX3T gone..