Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chevy Hhr
Ummm...

Anthony D and I saw this vehicle on Friday afternoon on Hwy.6 just off the 403...

At the time we had no idea what the hell it was but, apparently its a new Chevy called the HHR....

Anyone heard of this thing or seen one before?? Are they brand-new!?!?

[Image: hhr3.jpg]

[Image: hhr2.jpg]

[Image: hhr5.jpg]
An excerp from an email between meford and AnthonyD.

Should I schedule a time for us Friday? My old man friend wants to play, so I want to double check with you before I book.
Afternoon golf .

Bryan

What time are you going to Steeda SAt.? I was looking at leaving around 1130am if you want to go together we could meet

Saturday sucks. I have a wedding.
I'm in the party so I have to be at a rehersal party Friday afternoon.

If I was going to golf on Friday, I would have to get out SUPER early in the morning.

Does that not work for you?

If not.... h'bout next week????

Your sooooooooooo busted Anthony.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Actually,

Anthony gave me a lift as a last-minute favor when I was f**ked for a ride! He, in fact, did not lie to you but, did manage to hook me up in between his busy schedule and it was seriously an enormous favor for me on an already hectic day for him!

So, dont mess around old man...Anthony is a true friend!
GOOD LORD THAT'S FUGLY AS HELL
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
now now boys! there's plenty of Anthony to go around!
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

darkpuppet,Aug 7 2005, 07:21 PM Wrote:now now boys!  there's plenty of Anthony to go around!
[right][snapback]128927[/snapback][/right]

what ...are you tryin to dip your hands into the pot now too..

bastard...
looks like an oversized fugly cooper mini..
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
torradan,Aug 7 2005, 05:23 PM Wrote:looks like an oversized fugly cooper mini..
[right][snapback]128929[/snapback][/right]

Actually it looks like a PT Loser on Steriods....yeah that's it...
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
it's pretty ugly, that's for sure...

of course, history has had it's aztecs and SSRs (and pretty much any new pontiac)... and people DO buy them..
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Looks like should have that sik-ass fake wood panelling on the doors and rear
Like I said.....

I could only golf early in the morning.

I had to be at the rehearsal for 3:00pm.

I'm not busted.... you wern't available to golf when I was....

H'bout next Friday afternoon? I'm off at 1:00 pm.
I wanna golf too!!!

Take me..
microbunny,Aug 7 2005, 04:41 PM Wrote:Ummm...

Anthony D and I saw this vehicle on Friday afternoon on Hwy.6 just off the 403...

At the time we had no idea what the hell it was but, apparently its a new Chevy called the HHR....

Anyone heard of this thing or seen one before?? Are they brand-new!?!?
[right][snapback]128895[/snapback][/right]

Seen it, think it's the fugliest thing that GM's put out since the Aztek. Typical GM, clone the competition (PT Cruiser), do it so late that even the product your chasing has jumped the shark and add a dash of ugly (This is recent, I mean the Camaro was GM's answer to the 'Stang, but at least it was reasonably good looking... the HHR can't even say that...

HHR.... sounds like the noise people make after seeing it and just before they :puke:

NefCanuck
somebody say golf? anyone wanna come down and gold at Hunters pointe on friday the 19th? $49
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
It looks like a shrunk SSR with a usable storage area. Which means it's still slower through the quarter than most Zetec Foci. What a waste of a purported 345 HP V8.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.