[Image: arr_02.jpg]

[Image: divers_05.jpg]
[Image: int_06.jpg]

[Image: divers_08.jpg]
[Image: face_03.jpg]
[Image: arr_02.jpg]
Hate the sub mounts, love the rest.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
[Image: divers_10.jpg]

Fack!!! That's a facking awesome Sub enclosure setup! :yikes:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
The front body kit (clip) is probably one of the best ones I've ever seen.
Love it, except for the front bumper.

It could do without the two triangle holes on the sides and just have the one in the center.
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
damn... tahts hottt!

awesome find anthony.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
SL8RZZX3,Aug 4 2005, 10:27 AM Wrote:Love it, except for the front bumper.

It could do without the two triangle holes on the sides and just have the one in the center.
[right][snapback]127891[/snapback][/right]

That's for storing the slave children, part of your factory-installed auto-tire-change system :lol:

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
[Image: clip.jpg]

I don't think that looks good at all. :throwup: :puke:
I guess this is a little better.

[Image: clip2.jpg]
Turn the two of those into an animated GIF... it'll look like it's eating the remains of a Honda or something... :lol:

I like it just the way it is.... I wouldnt mind seeing it with some 18" superleggras, Records or 17" SVT euros.
05 Altima SE-R
love everything about it, especially the inside
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
I wish he used a better brand than boss audio though.
05 Altima SE-R
[Image: face_05.jpg]

That Golden Yellow is just "AWESOME!!!"
Brilliant focus wagon!
"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...
does anyone know what the triangle under the flasher switch is???
[Image: int_10.jpg]
mods: holley powershot air filter, open air filter box, custom 2" exhaust with hks style muffler, window tinted blue with blue flames, JVC head unit, profile 700W amp, premier 700w sub, custom enclosure, rear seat deleted and no head rest
MasterFocus,Aug 5 2005, 12:29 PM Wrote:does anyone know what the triangle under the flasher switch is???
[Image: int_10.jpg]
[right][snapback]128441[/snapback][/right]

Isn't that to control to volume?
Turbo arrived!
^^yup, audio controls, skip, volume all that stuff
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
i like the tweeter pods monted on the dash facing the front seats.
*** 2000 Street Edition Sedan Album ***
(May Your New Owner Love You As I Did)
That is sweeeeeeeeeeet.....mind you the subs look like bongos....what? am i wrong??
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
GlennH,Aug 5 2005, 09:23 PM Wrote:i like the tweeter pods monted on the dash facing the front seats.
[right][snapback]128554[/snapback][/right]

I'm not really a fan of those, it just looks like he stuck the tweeter mounting cups to his dashboard.
05 Altima SE-R