Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rear Badges
Hey guys,

Quick question here, the rear badges on the ZX5, are they glued on. I'm asking only because i wanna remove them, but i don't wanna find little holes behind them

thanks in advance
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
Slimsride,Aug 1 2005, 08:47 PM Wrote:Hey guys,

Quick question here, the rear badges on the ZX5, are they glued on. I'm asking only because i wanna remove them, but i don't wanna find little holes behind them

thanks in advance
[right][snapback]126872[/snapback][/right]

Yes they are just stuck on.....NO HOLES

use dental floss or a heat gun or both.....

They are not terribly hard to remove and then use adhesive remover to get off any remaining residue!
microbunny,Aug 1 2005, 06:48 PM Wrote:

thanks in advance

They are not terribly hard to remove and then use adhesive remover to get off any remaining residue!
[right][snapback]126873[/snapback][/right]

holy crap man, do you sit in front of your computer, ready to pounce on a new post...that was a friggin fast response

"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
Slimsride,Aug 1 2005, 08:50 PM Wrote:holy crap man, do you sit in front of your computer, ready to pounce on a new post...that was a friggin fast response
[right][snapback]126874[/snapback][/right]

HAHA, Microbunny just got Busted!!
My other ride is your Mom
Slimsride,Aug 1 2005, 08:50 PM Wrote:
microbunny,Aug 1 2005, 06:48 PM Wrote:

thanks in advance

[right][snapback]126873[/snapback][/right]

holy crap man, do you sit in front of your computer, ready to pounce on a new post...that was a friggin fast response

It's the weekend dood!! :lol:

once I go to sleep tonight you wont see me till next friday... ;)

I dont hear you complaining about the service... :lol:

paolo,Aug 1 2005, 08:59 PM Wrote:
Slimsride,Aug 1 2005, 08:50 PM Wrote:holy crap man, do you sit in front of your computer, ready to pounce on a new post...that was a friggin fast response

HAHA, Microbunny just got Busted!!
[right][snapback]126875[/snapback][/right]

shut up jerkass!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rear Badges..again Slimsride 19 3,617 08-05-2005, 12:22 AM
Last Post: Crazirich