Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Do You Do.
Part time data entry rep at Staples/Quill call center then me and Jarrod working on getting are web site design/multimedia company off the ground.
lordkingod,Jul 25 2005, 08:50 PM Wrote:I sell Pepsi. Last year I sold $4,000,000 worth. Thats a lot.
[right][snapback]125188[/snapback][/right]

Damn I know I helped out a bit with that with Diet Pepsi with Lime mmmm I drink that stuff like water.

I import manufacture and sell very expensive clay tile roofs to very wealthy Americans.
I sold 3.65 million US last year which was more than our entire company did the year before.
I have a few cars.

One for my dog.
One that has no roof.
One that looks good parked at the golf course.
One that is being rebuilt by a guy named Nero..... will it ever be done?
Damnit Oscar, quit spending cash!

Or if you do, order me that nice barebones Tyan Transport server and a couple of Opteron 275 Italy cores for it.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
^^^[Image: misc5.jpg]
Edited for content. :P
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
^^^^way to kill a good thread boys :rolleyes:.^^^^
Welcome to "Off Topic" in the "FocusCanada Social Forums". :rolleyes:

Feel free to keep posting folks and ignore the complaining.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Edited for content. :lol:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
too bad this forum is 'unmoderated'..
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Would any one believe Im a Prostitute....

( Im a High Speed internet Tech just for the sake of staying on topic for the post )
2000 ZX3
Not that i'm complaining.... but this is just another neat thread ruined by outside whoring.

No biggie. That's wahat happens when you're NOT a car club.

Maybe we should send Jay some $$$$
Send me some $$$ when youre at it...
My stock conti's are bald!

back on topic... i sorta run a half assed computer business on the side. It used to make me somewhat decent $ when i was in highschool. but my clients pissed me off and i told them to dam off.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Team Leader afternoon shift for Sears Canada National Logistics Center Calgary, shipping a whole lotta stuff to Western Canada. Wanna job? We're hiring on all shifts but afternoons is the best. Cuz I'm there! A joke every day as well. Yesterdays joke:
Q. How many drunks does it take to change a lightbulb?
A. Two. One to hold the lightbulb, another to drink until the room starts spinning.
Photographer...
My sister and I run a portrait studio that my brother in law opened for us....
longggggggggggggggggg hourssssssssssssssssss
but fun lol

Might start taking the real estate courses...to get my licenses soon ;)
Oscar The Grouch,Jul 26 2005, 08:11 AM Wrote:I'm a buyer for a international mining contractor (yes I work with NOS).

We buy mostly mining gear, drill steel, underground mining equipment, safety supplies, etc, etc, etc.

On a given day, I can spend up to $50,000.  One day I had to negotiate the purchase of a 45 ton underground truck and other associated equipment.  Cost was around $2,000,000.00 if memory serves me.

Probably the most oddball thing I have bought is a firetruck.

You need it, we'll get it.

Its soo much fun buying stuff all day. :D
[right][snapback]125316[/snapback][/right]

That sounds like a great job, my dad back in '71 was on the other side as a Caterpillar salesman in Angola, Namibia most of his sales went to mining companies.

Laterz :)
1972 Austin Mini | 1989 Mini30 | 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS
I work for HP Canada as a Inside Sales Representative....looking to start working on cars/welding instead.
Jays2000ZX3,Jul 26 2005, 01:17 PM Wrote:I work for HP Canada as a Inside Sales Representative....looking to start working on cars/welding instead.
[right][snapback]125403[/snapback][/right]

You free this Friday? :P :lol:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
I work for Startek outsourcing company, current customers are Cingular Wireless and I deal with Customer Care in TDMA, and currently being trained for GSM.
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi
Im an Electrical Technician aboard HMCS Calgary posted out of Esquimalt BC (or Victoria for ppl who dont know the island).
2000 ZX3 White
Magnaflow Exhaust, Steeda CAI, Ford Racing Headers, ORP, H&R Cup Kit, ST170 headlights, JMS Lip Kit,98-01 Euro front bumper, Shorty antenna, 17" Falken Circuit spec rims with 21540ZR17 Falken Fk-451 rubber, Brembo Rotors and Hks pads
Work for Hobart (service technician) figure spend 3-5 years for the experience (perks are I get a truck, cell, training in the US every 6 months for three weeks, and a $1/hr raise every 6 months for 5 years thanks to the union) then move to an electronics engineering r &d position.
2010 Hyundai Genesis 2.0T GT
2008 Jetta Sedan
2007 Colorado
2006 Jetta Wagon TDI (Totalled) (Monkey in the middle on 400)
2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart (Totalled)
2000 ZX3 (Darknights 2nd place Focus)