Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Do You Do.
I work for IBM global services in a Manulife building, I guess my official title would be deskside services, hardware life cycle. I basically surf the net all day, listen to music ( via shoutcast :) ) and occasionally I'll do some computer related work. I've been thinking of moving up but the money is good for the workload I have

win-win
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
Blackzx3,Jul 26 2005, 05:10 PM Wrote:Work for Hobart (service technician) figure spend 3-5 years for the experience (perks are I get a truck, cell, training in the US every 6 months for three weeks, and a $1/hr raise every 6 months for 5 years thanks to the union) then move to an electronics engineering r &d position.
[right][snapback]125483[/snapback][/right]

Any way you can fix my buddies big mixer? (he's a chef)
Currently a Student at U Of T (Grad Studies), as well working for the Toronto School Board in Facility Services.

David
[Image: sigfocuscanada.jpg]
I'm a stupid truck driver. I am more stupid than most because I own my truck. I haul rocks from here to there everyday. I generally piss off motorists and annoy people who live along truck routes. I try to not watch TV (thanks Darkpuppet) while driving.
[Image: 860doigiveadamn2yy.gif]

Prolly Is not a word
you guys would s**t your pants if i told you my old job.
ZX3TUNR,Jul 26 2005, 07:25 PM Wrote:you guys would s**t your pants if i told you my old job.
[right][snapback]125551[/snapback][/right]
a janitor? :lol:
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
ZX3TUNR,Jul 26 2005, 08:25 PM Wrote:you guys would s**t your pants if i told you my old job.
[right][snapback]125551[/snapback][/right]

Sure we would... :rolleyes:

Does it have something to do with breaking the law? :huh:

I was gonna guess either a drug dealer, a giggalo, or one of those guys who cleans the nudy booths. I think those guys are called "Spooge moppers." :lol:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
LOL

I was 16 when I started so it was illegal for me to working at this job and my rents hated it. Company got to big tried to expand and went out.

Im sorta happy I dont work for the guy any more since he becamse annoying fast. LOL Jarrod can vouch for me on how werid this guy is lol

Any way. I used to set up live models for sexdrivelive.com and camgirlslive.com
We had a remote studio here set up and would have girls performing on the net. Then when there comps crashed I was there to fix them. I had the whole building networked and everything.
ZX3TUNR,Jul 26 2005, 08:38 PM Wrote:LOL

I was 16 when I started so it was illegal for me to working at this job and my rents hated it. Company got to big tried to expand and went out.

Im sorta happy I dont work for the guy any more since he becamse annoying fast. LOL Jarrod can vouch for me on how werid this guy is lol

Any way. I used to set up live models for sexdrivelive.com and camgirlslive.com
We had a remote studio here set up and would have girls performing on the net. Then when there comps crashed I was there to fix them. I had the whole building networked and everything.
[right][snapback]125560[/snapback][/right]

Talk about harsh working environments. :lol:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
If it wasnt for that job I wouldnt know anything about computers.
Whats that smell??

ohhhh...it's the heavy smell of B.S. going on in this thread@!!!
:unsure: I work for Otis Canada fixing them things called Elevators so remeber that the next time you are too lazy to take the stairs the elevator your on might be one that I tried to fix :P
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
DD1,Jul 26 2005, 09:03 PM Wrote::unsure: I work for Otis Canada fixing them things called Elevators so remeber that the next time you are too lazy to take the stairs the elevator your on might be one that I tried to fix :P
[right][snapback]125566[/snapback][/right]

Didnt you just blast off today??

Great launch!!!
ya.. it was awsome. worked once or twice a week made enough money to buy a s**t load of cool stuff then I bought the focus se.

p.s. also forgot to mention im pimp. LOL

you think i buy all the stuff I got with a part time job LOL
ZX3TUNR,Jul 26 2005, 09:22 PM Wrote:ya.. it was awsome. worked once or twice a week made enough money to buy a s**t load of cool stuff then I bought the focus se.
[right][snapback]125573[/snapback][/right]

you're such a bastard... :lol:

P.S. YOUR A FRIGGIN BASTard!
I'm in the Army, I'm a supply technician working at Maritime Operations Group 5 which supports the subs :)
dannyq,Jul 26 2005, 09:31 PM Wrote:I'm in the Army, I'm a supply technician working at Maritime Operations Group 5 which supports the subs  :)
[right][snapback]125575[/snapback][/right]

do u Lb the 10" or 12 " and what kind JL's or rockfords?
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
I work for Intercon Security (First Service). Access Control/CCTV Installer.
I'd name off fun buildings I've put systems into but it's really not all that interesting.
Im a traceur... making my way into the stunt world.

Today I turned down a 3 week all expense paid trip to Rome to shoot 3 comercials next week ... :( .. Contract is still set on my documentary .. filming being bumped to spring because sponsors are gay. (but it works out good for me because I just had surgery 2 weeks ago and im not prep'd)

Parkour is my discipline.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
Part-time Deli Manager, Full-time College Student