Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Car Alarm Install In Regina?
So about 1 month ago I bought a cheap car alarm from A&B Sound and its been sitting on my floor for the entire month. I would have tried to install it myself, however, there are no instructions for it, nor is there a website with instructions for me to get. And seeing I know nothing about installing electronics in the first place, its not something myself or my roommates wish to tackle. Having said this, do any of you know how to install car alarms, with good knowledge, that would help me do it? I'm pretty much poor so I can't pay much, but if pizza and beer were involved would that help? If not, can any of you recommend somewhere that can do it for cheap? I think A&B Sound said they do it for $80, but if it can be done cheaper, that would rock.

Yeah I know your all wondering why I bought a cheap one. Well I'm poor for starters, that and our neighbours house got broken into and my roommates car got busted into as well. And although I don't have a sweet ICE system in my car, that doesn't mean someone will try to get something (like my sweet ass B0RT licence plates).
"No, my sons name is also Bort!"
phone the guys at Audio Warehouse and see how much they charge.
2003 CD Silver SVT Focus
#21 of 2173
To be honest Jason the only place I will ever send any one to for alarm install is Innovation Audio.

Jason aka Wheels with the red civic and flames is a super nice guy. Also Terry and Chris who work there to are super awsome guys as well. Terry being one of the best audio guys in Regina and to be honest these are the only guys I would let touch my car. There more on the expensive side but at least you know its done right.
I'll give them a call maybe. But I'm not sure I want to spend lots on an install when I only payed $40 for the alarm heh...
"No, my sons name is also Bort!"