Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Won't People Selling Stuff, Reply?!
seriously I am looking for a set of them ebay specials halo lights so I can finish up my HID conversion... I am in on like 4 different for sale threads and none of the sellers respond?! I don't want to have to go the ebay route but looks like I might.

if you are selling something reply to your pm's!! please :)

so this asks the question, what has peeved you off lately. ( please omit any wife/gf/women related peeves because those go without saying, unless the story involves boobies )

P.S. anyone know who is selling a set of these?
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
might wanna post this in WTB Forum
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
I'll take your money.

[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
not every memebr is fully active and comes here everyday, maybe they havent gotten your messages?
also how recent are the threads that you are viewing?
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
WHAT!?!?!?! you mean people just dont sit here and wate to reply to things.... wow
2000 ZX3
ZX5focused,Jul 19 2005, 08:25 PM Wrote:not every memebr is fully active and comes here everyday, maybe they havent gotten your messages?
[right][snapback]123484[/snapback][/right]

But .......... if the member is selling something he should be checking on a regular basis ? Just a courtesy .......... Pm's should also be utilised ( and responded too ) B)
Strive for that moment when you're only a slice of pizza and a hooker away from paradise.
dlb,Jul 19 2005, 09:02 PM Wrote:
ZX5focused,Jul 19 2005, 08:25 PM Wrote:not every memebr is fully active and comes here everyday, maybe they havent gotten your messages?
[right][snapback]123484[/snapback][/right]

But .......... if the member is selling something he should be checking on a regular basis ? Just a courtesy .......... Pm's should also be utilised ( and responded too ) B)
[right][snapback]123502[/snapback][/right]

YES that is what I am saying. If the sellers says something like I need the money asap these need to go!! and I reply saying yes I would like your product I have money lets make this happen. Then I wait a week with no reply :blink:
***want to buy***
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Mason,Jul 19 2005, 08:31 PM Wrote:WHAT!?!?!?! you mean people just dont sit here and wate to reply to things.... wow
[right][snapback]123491[/snapback][/right]

well when you are selling something to should check your pm's often right? I know I do. Maybe I should just goto my personal folder and "WAIT" for a reply :)
***want to buy***
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Flofocus,Jul 19 2005, 08:20 PM Wrote:I'll take your money.
[right][snapback]123482[/snapback][/right]

what do you have to sell? huuuuury it burns!
***want to buy***
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
nass,Jul 19 2005, 05:26 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]123513[/snapback][/right]

I think he means he'll just take the money from you...and I too would like to assist Flo in taking your money to alliviate the 'burning',...

seriously though, tell us who the people are that your looking for and one of us 'old timers' can probably tell you if that memebr is around or not..

or..check on EBAY man...you'll get a response for sure!!
I'll take your money too, if you want.
I could even through in a header for the money if you just don't want to give me the money straight up
I bought a red car, because everyone knows red is the fastest.
pm me with a link to any threads that people aren't responding to you for... if they don't respond within a reasonable amount of time say 7-10 days, I'll lock the thread and tell the poster to get in touch with you.. just so we're not wasting everyone's time.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

the only person on this site is laidman... he had a thread about him getting into an accident and parting the car.... he hasn't replied back yet but that could be for other reasons? the other people are all on FF. So far only one person has replied back and he won't accept a Canadian money order cause he thinks I will screw him over?! I mean that money order is as good as cash to him how could I possibly screw him over that way?
***want to buy***
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
llaidman doesnt come by here often
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
microbunny,Jul 19 2005, 10:00 PM Wrote:

I think he means he'll just take the money from you...and I too would like to assist Flo in taking your money to alliviate the 'burning',...

seriously though, tell us who the people are that your looking for and one of us 'old timers' can probably tell you if that memebr is around or not..

[right][snapback]123529[/snapback][/right]

yeah the thing with ebay is that you never know what you are getting, atleast from another focus owner they can tell you if they had issues with the lights or not, too many ebay sellers will wrap up a turd and sell you an oh henry bar....
***want to buy***
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
nass,Jul 20 2005, 10:12 AM Wrote:
microbunny,Jul 19 2005, 10:00 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]123529[/snapback][/right]

yeah the thing with ebay is that you never know what you are getting, atleast from another focus owner they can tell you if they had issues with the lights or not, too many ebay sellers will wrap up a turd and sell you an oh henry bar....
[right][snapback]123713[/snapback][/right]

True dat! :lol: :angry: