Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How To Save / Contribute To Focuscanada.net
ZX5focused,Jul 20 2005, 01:13 PM Wrote:wahts C7????
[right][snapback]123812[/snapback][/right]

:huh: What he said.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 20 2005, 01:28 PM Wrote:
ZX5focused,Jul 20 2005, 01:13 PM Wrote:wahts C7????
[right][snapback]123812[/snapback][/right]

:huh: What he said.
[right][snapback]123822[/snapback][/right]

C7 is an annual tour the C7 (celica) club puts on... it usually has in excess of 1 hundred cars, and it's done in the fall (october). It's a great tour of the fall colours with a stop in the countryside... a great time if you can spare a sunday to cruise around.

I went the 1st year they did it, but had to bow out of last year's event. I would love to get a good turnout of focuses for this year's tour. Info will be posted here when the time comes.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

I had assumed that C7 was like some sorta event to preview the next Corvette, but others said they had "been out before" and then I was totally lost. Sounds cool...
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
yeah there is always a good turn out at C7...of every type of car...celica, civic, G35, prelude, mazda...

Dom had alot of good point in his post...nOOb's are slowly taking over lol
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
BrooksZX3,Jul 20 2005, 01:40 PM Wrote:lol whatever Dan, I don't think you'd recognize my sincerity if it stared you in the face.  It's your perceptual bias that's clouding the issue.  Anything and everything I do on here is done with the members and the industry in mind.  I'm sorry you feel that I do unnessecary things on behalf of Steeda.ca, you can't see the forest from the trees.

You dont get it do you?

THIS IS NOT A PERFORMANCE / TUNER CAR 'CLUB'. Steeda can't and will never help this site because the majority of the car owners on this site have STOCK cars and just come to this site FOR SOMETHING TO DO AND BELONG because either they want to learn more about their cars or they are just lost, period. Maybe if you came out to meets instead of hide behind the steeda name you would know this! Ive been to far more meets then you have and will CONTINUE to goto them even without a focus. Want to argue with me you know the average member better and you know what this site needs better then I? hah.

The fact that your thinking with steeda and the industry in mind means YOU YOURSELF cant see the forest from the trees ... Because this site has to do with NEITHER and chances are NEVER WILL just because of its demographics and lack of interest. Maxim subscriptions would sell better then car mag ones on this site.

s**t. You are not helping the cause, only adding more crap to the shitpile. Shut up with your steeda crap. You havent posted 1 good thing in this thread. Please do the site a favour and if you post again, post something that will actually AID the site, instead of posting assumptions and wrong info.

And trust me, I treat you no different then anyone else, dont feel special.

EVENTS HAVE TO HAPPEN THAT GET MORE PEOPLE INTERESTED IN THEIR CAR TO IMPROVE THIS SITE AS A 'CAR CLUB'. IT HAPPENED BACK IN THE DAY, AS I LISTED THE MEMBERS INVOLVED WITH THIS, AND NOW THIS DOESNT HAPPEN ANYMORE. EITHER IT SPARKS UP AGAIN, OR THIS SITE IS GOING NO-WHERE.

ALSO NOS... STFU! How many times did you say you were going to sit back and watch, yet you continue to argue and post the same things again! Holy!

Your starting to annoy me as well in this thread.... Stop bringing up the same ideas. Regional forums WILL NOT work. I hope what Steve wanted to tell you was to STFU, cus, wow it sure is justified.

Pardon me for this post.... I had surgery on my knee last week and I woke up with a brutal headacke this morning. More to come though if this stupidity continues.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
...[Image: 1894220.standard.jpg]

LET'S BEAT IS SOME MORE GUYS.
I think everybody has said what needs to be said.
:rolleyes:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]