Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New System And Something Else....
If you remember awhile back I install a Pioneer Nav System, I hate that sytem so I got this one instead. The Elcipse AVN 5435,I love it. It has the sound quality I like and fills the space. Still need to do a little custom work around the edge but that will get done when I deceide on a paint clor for my interior.

[Image: P1010689.jpg]

[Image: P1010692.jpg]

I also got a new shift knob from Sparco. I like the color on so I will use it as a guide for the rest.

[Image: P1010691.jpg]
2003 CD Silver SVT Focus
#21 of 2173
Very cool. This shopuld be an option when buying new.

I like!
whoa....looks awesome
Let's just say I can't get lost any more.
2003 CD Silver SVT Focus
#21 of 2173
That's awesome! What did it run you if you don't mind me asking?
it screams steal me.

I would want a removable plate on any deck/screen I buy.

yes you are going to say "but you need the brain to make it work" but when the theives break your window to try and get at it, they don't know that. Good luck with it.
Run your car, not your mouth
It was around $2200 installed. They retail for around $2899.It is a great. The thing I like about the most is being able to play a CD and use the nav at the same time. It has a 2 slots.

Here the Eclipse web site to find out more about it.
http://www.eclipse-web.com/avn/index.html
2003 CD Silver SVT Focus
#21 of 2173
i was playing with this thing at future shop the other night...i love it, awsome system!!

way to go on the purchase mom!!
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
ZOOM,Jul 17 2005, 10:24 PM Wrote:it screams steal me.

I would want a removable plate on any deck/screen I buy.

yes you are going to say "but you need the brain to make it work" but when the theives break your window to try and get at it, they don't know that. Good luck with it.
[right][snapback]123112[/snapback][/right]

For one thing if someone were to get past my alarm and steal the thing it would never work for them as it has a security disc which is needed. After it is installed in the theifs vehicle they would need a certain cd of mine in order to make it work. Plus the deck is registered with Eclipse.
2003 CD Silver SVT Focus
#21 of 2173