Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***updated*** Wings+beer+patio=heaven
WITH THE PENDING RAIN, WE WILL TRY TO STILL GET A TABLE ON THE COVERED PORTION OF THE PATIO....IF WE CANT, WE'LL BE INSIDE.

THE LAST LIVER-SOAKING EVENT WAS HELD INSIDE AND WE HAD A BLAST.!.!.!

How bout' it fellas.

FRIDAY JULY 22 ST.LOUIS WINGS ON YUNGE AND DAVISVILLE
4:00-TO WHENEVER STEVE'S LIVER GIVES UP.

GREAT PATIO, GREAT WINGS, CUTE WAITRESSES AND ON THE SUBWAY LINE.

Anyone other than Steve and I interested????

I get off work at 1:00 on friday's, so if anyone want's to get an "early" start with me, let me know.
ANTHONYD,Jul 14 2005, 09:47 AM Wrote:How bout' it fellas.

I get off work at 1:00 on friday's, so if anyone want's to get an "early" start with me, let me know.
[right][snapback]122108[/snapback][/right]

hmmm how far is this place from Young and Dundas? I'll be in T.O. Friday to do a written exam for my designation on Saturday. This reminds me of my old college days, hungover during exam week. :beer:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
I'll be there.... not till after 6 though...
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Oscar The Grouch,Jul 14 2005, 10:11 AM Wrote:hmmm how far is this place from Young and Dundas?  I'll be in T.O. Friday to do a written exam for my designation on Saturday.  This reminds me of my old college days, hungover during exam week.  :beer:
[right][snapback]122116[/snapback][/right]
I work at yonge/dundas as well, its a little too far to walk, but if u are biking, it shouldnt take too long, or you can also Subway it. I'm unfortunately stuck at work untill 10pm that evening, and I was envited to another restraunt with the former employers of the last company I worked for on the same nite, too bad I wont be able to make it, If you have it like at 8 or so, I'd definately come out.
My other ride is your Mom
Oscar The Grouch,Jul 14 2005, 10:11 AM Wrote:

hmmm how far is this place from Young and Dundas? I'll be in T.O. Friday to do a written exam for my designation on Saturday. This reminds me of my old college days, hungover during exam week. :beer:

15 min. bike ride.

I'd personally lock my bike at the Eaton Centre and take the subway up.
ANTHONYD,Jul 14 2005, 10:48 AM Wrote:
Oscar The Grouch,Jul 14 2005, 10:11 AM Wrote:

15 min. bike ride.

I'd personally lock my bike at the Eaton Centre and take the subway up.
[right][snapback]122125[/snapback][/right]

What's the parking like? I'd rather take the car there than take the subway.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Oscar The Grouch,Jul 14 2005, 11:10 AM Wrote:What's the parking like?  I'd rather take the car there than take the subway.
[right][snapback]122138[/snapback][/right]

Im guessing parking will be sufficient, Just dont pull a "WEIRD AL" and lock your keys in the car right when the Parking cop comes by to do a routine check.
paolo,Jul 14 2005, 11:14 AM Wrote:
Oscar The Grouch,Jul 14 2005, 11:10 AM Wrote:What's the parking like?  I'd rather take the car there than take the subway.

Im guessing parking will be sufficient, Just dont pull a "WEIRD AL" and lock your keys in the car right when the Parking cop comes by to do a routine check.
[right][snapback]122139[/snapback][/right]

:lol: Haven't done that yet with the car. Plus I'll have a spare key in my pocket.

Parking is limited to yonge street I believe.

Steve may have better suggestions.
i have a suggestion... but i'm a different steve.

turn on davisville. theres an appartment building there that you can park in the underground.. cheap too. i think it was like $5 for the whole night.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
you can park at 33 davisville (southeast of yonge/davisville), in the underground parking garage as Scooba mentioned, or across the street, topside just northeast, can't miss it.

Also, I think construction on duplex is done this year, so you can actually park on duplex (the street just west of Yonge), near st louis. or you can try picking other sidestreets in the area as well.

check out google maps for more details
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

darkpuppet,Jul 14 2005, 02:00 PM Wrote:you can park at 33 davisville (southeast of yonge/davisville), in the underground parking garage as Scooba mentioned, or across the street, topside just northeast, can't miss it.

Also, I think construction on duplex is done this year, so you can actually park on duplex (the street just west of Yonge), near st louis.  or you can try picking other sidestreets in the area as well.

check out google maps for more details
[right][snapback]122179[/snapback][/right]

Sounds good. I'll try my best to get there. I'm guessing the best way to get there from the 400 is to go via 401 and right to young?

I'll have to pass, parking hassles are the last thing I wanna fight with on a Friday night (Even with the disabled permit, if there's no parking to be had, there's no parking to be had :( )

Have fun

NefCanuck
Im coming down that week-end....well to whitby at least. I'll see what I can do, But I dont think Id be arriving in Toronto till late!!
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
i wouldn't mind going to this ... but i probably wouldn't be able to make it till 7 or 8ish depending on when i get off work

I'll be driving aswell so if anyone needs a lift i can do 1 or 2 .. but i won't be staying long .. only a drink or 2
Below Average Car Club
I'll try to make it there for 7:00pm.

woo hoo, got friday`s shift switched, i have a chance of making it. But for the $5 it costs to pay for parking, id rather Subway it, it costs the same anyway.
paolo,Jul 14 2005, 07:55 PM Wrote:woo hoo, got friday`s shift switched, i have a chance of making it.  But for the $5 it costs to pay for parking, id rather Subway it, it costs the same anyway.
[right][snapback]122376[/snapback][/right]

Wicked!

And it looks likr 2001 ZTS will be joining our extreme asses too!!!!
I'll keep it in mind. Depends if i'm working downtown that day, if I'm going to crash in town, etc etc.
Won't know until next week though.
paolo,Jul 14 2005, 11:14 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]122139[/snapback][/right]

Parking isn't that bad. Street parking tends to die off around rush hour. I had a prime spot last time around.

I'll keep that day in mind. I ain't gettin' sloshed AGAIN :P
Richard | Focused 24-7
2002 ZTS | Sangria Red | +400,000 km - most of it avoiding potholes 100km/h at a time

OFOC - Ontario Focus Owners Club | SVTOA-Toronto | Redline Rendezvous @ Mosport International Raceway

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wings And Beer Tuesday After Work? ANTHONYD 13 4,031 08-06-2004, 12:57 AM
Last Post: ANTHONYD
  Anyone In T.o. Up For Wings And Beer Today? ANTHONYD 2 1,476 08-01-2004, 07:38 AM
Last Post: Raine