Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***updated*** Wings+beer+patio=heaven
Quote:Wings+beer+patio=heaven

It's more than Heaven in fact it is closer to HELL.

I PROCLAIM THIS TO BE THE "OFFICIAL FOCUS CANADA VERSION OF ANTHONYd'S BATCHELOR PARTY"

In short be there or be ghey.

REPREZENT
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Well I don't want to be ghey. So I will try and be there.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Jul 16 2005, 09:41 AM Wrote:Well I don't want to be ghey.  So I will try and be there.
[right][snapback]122856[/snapback][/right]

trying is for premature ejaculators and downs syndrome afflicted quadriplegics.... just be there.

Hey Rich, park the car, drink and meet mary (the stripper that is).. I'm working this weekend to pad my paycheque with a little extra OT just for next weekend.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

If I go hme with sparkles on my face I quit.
ANTHONYD,Jul 17 2005, 03:15 PM Wrote:If I go hme with sparkles on my face I quit.
[right][snapback]123023[/snapback][/right]

How bout one up your ass?
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
ewww,,,, :blink:
BEERRRRR!!!! (Bump!)
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Uhhh bad news guys (or perhaps good news to some people). I had a scheduling change for my exam and therefore I won't be in T.O. that weekend. However, I probably will see some of you at the Dyno Day.

Sorry again. :(
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
^^^^shitty^^^^

I'm really looking forward to this. I plan on being on the patio witha magazine and a pitcher of beer by 2:00 if anyone's interested.
did a test run there lastnight....

darkpuppet,Jul 19 2005, 09:06 AM Wrote:did a test run there lastnight....
[right][snapback]123322[/snapback][/right]

How'd it go???
Ill try to be there on friday. i finish work at five so ill be there after six.
2000 CD Silver ZX3 Auto - Focus Sport Race Header + Flexpipe - Magnaflow Cat-back + Resonator- P&P Head - Comp Cams - Esslinger Cam Gears - AEM CAI - Ford Racing Plug Wires - Progress Springs - Eibach Dampers - 17" OZ Superleggeras - Diablo Sport Chip - Focus Central UDPs - Wings West W-Type

128 whp
120 wtq
YARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! I'll be there.

Rollcall for attendance?

1. AnthonyD, now with ball and chain
2. Darkpuppet
3. Mr. Fuktard
4. The Xtremeeeeely single skipper
5. Rich "I don't wanna get sloshed cause I'll look like Mikhal Gorbechov" Lee
6. Me
7. Martinfan (late)
8. Paolo (late)
9. Big & Blue-tiful (Scooba)

EDIT: I will not be driving. Driving to go out drinking with Anthony, Steve, and Andrew is silly. I will be taking the subway from Don Mills & Sheppard, so if anyone wants to come along (no later than 3 pm) and isn't familiar with Toronto Transit, lemme know
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
For the record....

Andrew and I will be on the patio reserving seats at 2:30pm tomorrow if you would like to join us.

See you all there!!!!!
Ok.. confirmed something else .. Ill be there guys.
I need to be in on the gossip conserning the boards gayness lately. :lol: :lol:
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
i'm in forsure now .. the GF is going away so i'm free.

Probably won't be able to get there till 6 or 7ish .. hopefully you haven't moved onto the rippers by then
Below Average Car Club
Fack, I have to try and make this somehow.
Jays2000ZX3,Jul 21 2005, 07:21 PM Wrote:Fack, I have to try and make this somehow.
[right][snapback]124283[/snapback][/right]

bus it, subway it, go train it, ride on the back of a homeless man... you can do it!

darkpuppet,Jul 21 2005, 07:38 PM Wrote:
Jays2000ZX3,Jul 21 2005, 07:21 PM Wrote:Fack, I have to try and make this somehow.
[right][snapback]124283[/snapback][/right]

bus it, subway it, go train it, ride on the back of a homeless man... you can do it!
[right][snapback]124286[/snapback][/right]

I agree.

Jay, you have to make this!!!!
What's the issue that could prevent you from attending Jay? If you need a lift you know all you have to do is ask. I'm taking the subway down, but I don't mind swinging out to grab you and then heading down.
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wings And Beer Tuesday After Work? ANTHONYD 13 4,030 08-06-2004, 12:57 AM
Last Post: ANTHONYD
  Anyone In T.o. Up For Wings And Beer Today? ANTHONYD 2 1,476 08-01-2004, 07:38 AM
Last Post: Raine