Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barrie Bab _ B_q
wow thats a day after my bday. :D
Still trying to work things out, I might be doing the frosh leader thing for biz frosh that weekend but we'll see.

As for all the GTA foci, i say we have a big convoy going to Barrie, say we meet up around 400 and 401 and drive together. Would get a ton of looks from motorists and would definately be cool to see a pack of modded foci.
2000 SE Sedan, Zetec 2.0
THAT WOULD BE AWSOME!!!
focus gone - 2005 mazda 6 sport gt wagon - lovin it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM FULLY UP FOR THAT!! that would kick ass *listen to radio* as for traffic today all roads are clear... wait wats this.... a flock of focus' drivin up in a long line!* i can only imagine. i think i'm blowing this out of proportion! *calming down*
But it would be helllla cool
Tha Sedan Faction - 4 doors, easy access...
You missed the June BBQ then ;)

That was THE most impressive car club line-up of cars I've ever seen.

That's what inspired this BBQ! :D

Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 15 2005, 10:16 PM Wrote:You missed the June BBQ then ;)

Meford had THE most impressive car I've ever seen.

That's what inspired me to never use nightshit again! :D
[right][snapback]122779[/snapback][/right]

Well well well. I have brought another into the realm of speed.

I am amazing
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Good idea... I like it!

focuzedn2o... we'll have your name on there too! :D
GO SEPTEMBER BDAYS!!!
I LOOK FOWARD!!! i cant wait...
Tha Sedan Faction - 4 doors, easy access...
good to hear the response - i am getting a good reponse from up here as well....
cant wait to see everyone again and hear the stories - and also see some new faces..

look forward to doing a full count of people soon

take care

Jen and I are still In.

If we get even half of the cars we had in June, we will definately get some looks on the way up. I'll never forget the look on the faces of this Accord full of old people when we all crashed the Canadian Tire parking lot. :lol:
Didnt think Barrie had these kind of meets.... =0)

Melanie_L,Jul 19 2005, 06:55 PM Wrote:Didnt think Barrie had these kind of meets.... =0)
[right][snapback]123546[/snapback][/right]

They don't normally, but us GTA folk got sick of hosting so at the last meet we drugged the Barrie people....

no drugs were actually administered at the last meet
no - its not the drugs(only the good stuff - :P )

in all honesty-- jen(wife to be)...............

just to see all the respect shown at anthonys bbq and jen loved to see that its not all about loud stereos and peeling out - she wanted this more... she loved chatting with the GIRLS ;) and seeing all the ideas on all the cars - maybe future products for mine - haha :D :D :D

lets make this big because jen is looking forward to this just as much as our upcomming wedding!!

thanks everyone
might be able to make it as long as i don't have to work!!!!
i am a sales rep for Frito-Lay Canada, the chip comapny so if i can i will bring some chips for sure!! pm me with an requests for chips
SDPZX3,Jul 26 2005, 08:26 PM Wrote:might be able to make it as long as i don't have to work!!!! 
i am a sales rep for Frito-Lay Canada, the chip comapny so if i can i will bring some chips for sure!!  pm me with an requests for chips
[right][snapback]125552[/snapback][/right]

mmmm Sour Cream and Bacon Baked Lays chips...
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Ketchup is my favourite...
And certain other kinds, but can only find them in NFLD :/
mmmmmmm ... more lays falvoured IV please
Below Average Car Club
just found out i gotta work in the morning, but i will try to be there after, in the afternoon, and i'll try to get some chips
ne more suggestions??? like doritos or tostitos or ne thing???
let me know
no - just muchies would be great - if people bring some water that would be good too - chips are great and every one can bring their own meat products for my bar b q i cook it up for them - i will post 2 more times before the q

I should be able to come up there too...I was/still am accustomed to driving up there when I was on PAT platoon in Borden, and also on my way to and from Petawawa (take 400/11 up to 60 and across).

Ummm...Count me in for now... :)
Bleeding Ford Blue again...