Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barrie Bab _ B_q
focusnme,Jul 19 2005, 09:49 PM Wrote:no - its not the drugs(only the good stuff - :P )

in all honesty-- jen(wife  to be)...............

just to see all the respect shown at anthonys bbq and jen loved to see that its not all about loud stereos and peeling out - she wanted this more...  she loved chatting with the GIRLS ;)  and seeing all the ideas on all the cars - maybe future products for mine - haha :D  :D  :D

lets make this big because jen is looking forward to this just as much as our upcomming wedding!!

thanks everyone
[right][snapback]123595[/snapback][/right]

My wife thought the same thing.

she was expecting boomin' stereos and burnout with a bunch of guys standing arouns scratching themselves.

She actually ENJOYED the day and asked to be part of the rest of them!
Ah man! I feel so out of touch with the rest of you! LOL That's what you get for a week in the hospital!LOL

If I can handle the drive I'll be there for sure!

As far as the Birthday's go, mine is the day before!LOL Turning 35 this year!!! B)

goneloopy,Aug 8 2005, 01:37 PM Wrote:Ah man! I feel so out of touch with the rest of you! LOL That's what you get for a week in the hospital!LOL

If I can handle the drive I'll be there for sure!

As far as the Birthday's go, mine is the day before!LOL Turning 35 this year!!! B)
[right][snapback]129376[/snapback][/right]

hospital? everything alright? :unsure: :o
Yeah, what happened?
There's a lot of birthdays in September, something MUST happen then to celebrate all these birthdays
Oh yeah! I'm fine, more or less. Hurt my back at work about two week's ago! Not bad, at least I hope! But since my doctor know's it would be difficult for me not to do anything(lift, bend, run, etc) , he put me in the Hospital!LOL They have really good drug's in there!!LOL

So now I'm free! Well I got out on Saturday morning! The first thing I did was drive my car!LOL

Mind you I found that anything more than 20mins is killer!

Anyway not bad, still hurt's like hell though. They keep saying surgery, and I'm not happy about that. It's a waiting game right now.
Not sure if we can attend or not, cash is possibly going to be tight around then.

I'll put us down as "maybes" until we get moved in and appliances arrive, etc :unsure:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.