Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Much Money Do You Have Into Your Focus?
just read my signature and do the math......
CD silver 03zx5,wings west type w, hella projectors,painted SVt upper grill, Grillcraft lower grill,clear corners,clear upper brake light, team dynamic 15 spoke x 17" rims,Kumho 712's 215/40,pacesetter header,magnaflow cat back,FC 65mm tb,RactiveCAI,MSD dis2 ignition,Tayler Vertex wires,SHM udp,Ractive upper strut tower brace,FK hitec suspension with springs/dampers-35/40 drop,Eibach front/rear anti sway bars,Steeda short throw shifter,Momo race air leather knob and e-brake handle,custom fiberglass upper dash with AC el -glow oil pressure/volt gauges,el-glow face gauges
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 9 2005, 12:08 AM Wrote:Everything I've done, including the wheels, still just under $1000 I think. Maybe just over.
[right][snapback]120498[/snapback][/right]

night shade must be cheap :P
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
do you guys really want to know

cuz if i tell you all
your all going to make fun of me

lets just say the turbo alone = a kidney, liver, and my heart

now the stereo too much

BLING BLING ANT CHEAP
SVT dean,Jul 9 2005, 05:56 PM Wrote:do you guys really want to know

cuz if i tell you all
your all going to make fun of me

lets just say the turbo alone = a kidney, liver, and my heart

now the stereo too much

BLING BLING ANT CHEAP
[right][snapback]120672[/snapback][/right]
come on, ya gotta tell us now, were mostly all fans of your car
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
About $700 in the SVTF I thinks... now my Stang is a whole nother story.....
DD1,Jul 9 2005, 03:51 PM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 9 2005, 12:08 AM Wrote:Everything I've done, including the wheels, still just under $1000 I think. Maybe just over.

[right][snapback]120668[/snapback][/right]
They give you a good discount when you buy in bulk, I guess :lol:
I bought a red car, because everyone knows red is the fastest.
DD1,Jul 9 2005, 06:51 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]120668[/snapback][/right]

I'm detecting a little hate because I actually shop around for my deals and plus I'd rather give my cash to FC members.

And the Niteshade hate really has to stop. If you don't like it, don't look. Even meford thinks the car looked better than he expected it to... and he's the biggest anti-Niteshade guy here :P

Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Whoa, everyone's a little touchy tonite. First the broad and now you.

It's the friggin internet everyone.

Start drinkin!!

Hey, and if he's too busy saving for a house instead of throwing away money at a friggin car, any car, then good for him.

he's getting the last laugh there fuktards.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Just about a grand, between the radio and the exhaust tip. The exhaust tip was installed today (my dad, master of the I'll make it fit damnit school of installs :rofl:)

NefCanuck
LOL 50 bucks :lol:
My Mom Says I'm Special
i will post at the end of the build

but for now i think im around 14 grand

but still have more to do like body work and paint

and if i go chrome paint im looking at 7-10 grand just for paint thats less body work
about 600 bucks.
Hmm...
Stereo... We wont go there
Euro 2002's 150
ST170 Grille - 100
Energy suspension mount bushings - 25
Exhaust - 360
Short Shifter - 130
Cone - 50
Brakes - 250
Compustar Alarm - 500

----------------------
Not installed
High Output ALT - 550
Apex Springs 200

Just as an idea ill post how much i have in wires for my stereo

900+

Total: 2965.

meh, not bad.... it would have been alot worse if i kept the supercharger.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Im cheap, so I only spend when necessary or a good deal is to be found. It looks like I spent a little over a G on the car, this is good considering I dont like throwing money in the garbage, its only a focus after all, some people put 5000 and upwards, and my car still drives the same as theirs and looks just as nice. Its a matter of personal preferance, and not overly tasty mods.
My other ride is your Mom
5x7 speakers - 300 bucks
Headunit - 200 bucks but really old
Sub and Amp - 500 bucks I think
Strut Bar, Air Intake, Throttle Body, Shorty Antenna - 700 bucks
SVT front headlights, SVT Grill - 200 bucks
Tint - 200 bucks
MBRP Cat Back - 250 bucks
TYC Black Tails - 300 bucks

Little misc things - 200 bucks

Total = $2650.00 so far.

In discussions for new rims so add like another couple of g's there.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
I'm over $4000 and still climbing on the 2005...
I would suggest you folks keep how much you've spent on your car between you and your insurance company.

posting it on the web makes your car instant easy prey... unless your friends are all thieves, in which case you could ask them nicely to not rip you off.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

darkpuppet,Jul 11 2005, 01:57 PM Wrote:I would suggest you folks keep how much you've spent on your car between you and your insurance company.

posting it on the web makes your car instant easy prey... unless your friends are all thieves, in which case you could ask them nicely to not rip you off.
[right][snapback]121112[/snapback][/right]

Are you speaking form experience? :o :ph34r:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Flofocus,Jul 11 2005, 02:30 PM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Jul 11 2005, 01:57 PM Wrote:I would suggest you folks keep how much you've spent on your car between you and your insurance company.

[right][snapback]121112[/snapback][/right]

Are you speaking form experience? :o :ph34r:
[right][snapback]121122[/snapback][/right]

sorta... too much exposure in general for my car, and yes, it did get broken into
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

thats what you get for being a movie star and all.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]