Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ordering From Bat And Cfm
I am heading to DE(not sure what it stand for) US to visit some relative, and DE is a tax free state so no tax on everything. I am placing order w/ CFM for SVT suspension kit for $255US and some other small stuff, I am also placing order w/ BAT for there brake kit for $113US(rotor + pad). If anyone want to order part from them I have no problem picking it up for them.

Deadline Monday noon.
2000 ZX3: KW coil-over/IceMan/FC UPD/Megaflow cat-back /energy bushing all over/Ported TB/home make ground wires

260000km and counting.....
cool, i was wanting to order the SVTF rear SS brake lines from them.
haha, how much room do you have? one of my buddies wants the sachs sport suspension kit for his wagon.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
I have a ZX3 with 2 people so you know how much room I have.

PS I take no responsibility if I got catch on custom and force to pay tax.
2000 ZX3: KW coil-over/IceMan/FC UPD/Megaflow cat-back /energy bushing all over/Ported TB/home make ground wires

heads up: any parts made outside NA will get you into a duty catagory, anywhere from 4.5-10.5% duty depending on how they classify the parts. just be ready with some extra cash... they may not hit you with it, but don't count on it. if you say it's all from the US or Canada and they check, you can look at a minimum fine of $1000cnd and they will sieze the goods... you might get them back once the fine is payed but they don't have to ever give them to you.

just so you know.... i'd hate for your parts to get yoinked at the boarder. B)
I won't because I will install in while I am down there. :P

The sneakiest way to get parts home :ph34r:
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]