Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well Guys... I'm In Too Deep Now.....
Yes, you are in too deep! :lol:

Sorry man, I made this a year ago when I was a lttle pissed at one of your comments in one of my threads. Seriously though, I wish you all this best.

[Image: anthonyass.JPG]
^^ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
ZTWsugardaddy,Jul 8 2005, 09:54 AM Wrote:Yes, you are in too deep! :lol:

Sorry man, I made this a year ago when I was a lttle pissed at one of your comments in one of my threads.  Seriously though, I wish you all this best. 

[Image: anthonyass.JPG]
[right][snapback]120297[/snapback][/right]

Nothing like horsin' around eh? :rofl:

NefCanuck
haha, thats awesome.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Fantastic news!!!!!

I spent the afternoon in Spence in Mississauga with one of my friends to pick up his ring on Wednesday. I was getting nervous just walking into the place and I wasn't even buying anything! LOL

Still I found some nice things there..... one day! LOL

Best of luck to both of you!!!
I have a few cars.

One for my dog.
One that has no roof.
One that looks good parked at the golf course.
One that is being rebuilt by a guy named Nero..... will it ever be done?
Euro Ford Fan,Jul 8 2005, 10:31 AM Wrote:Fantastic news!!!!!   

I spent the afternoon in Spence in Mississauga with one of my friends to pick up his ring on Wednesday. I was getting nervous just walking into the place and I wasn't even buying anything! LOL

Still I found some nice things there..... one day! LOL

Best of luck to both of you!!!
[right][snapback]120318[/snapback][/right]

Actually, it's a great place to "learn" about the purchase.
Yeah, I'm going to tell you guys how much it was... sure.

Let's just say I could have bought my nice new car a few years ahead of schedule. Now I have to start all over. :lol:
haha, it'll be worth it though. with your luck you'd get a lemon subie too. :P
05 Altima SE-R
Wow thats awesome congrats!

I cant wait for my life to start falling into place, right now its starting and then it gets reset very quickly. :blink:
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
lol.....@ the photo.

But congrats all around though anthony!
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Getting married was the best thing I ever did It litterally saved my life
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
Congrats Anthony.... All the best!!

Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
Give her half the money for the ring and half of everything else. then run away...

;)
[Image: 860doigiveadamn2yy.gif]

Prolly Is not a word
A new car could get you more chicks while a ring only gets you one!!! Run, run away, very fast!!
haha, i certainly hope your wives/gf's dont check this board. lol
05 Altima SE-R
I feel bad for you.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
Getting married was the best thing I ever did It litterally saved my life

That was adorable!

Wow! Some of you guys are horrible on here... funny, but horrible :P
Yeah, it;s amazing how many assholes really do reside here.

ANTHONYD,Jul 8 2005, 07:46 PM Wrote:Yeah, it;s amazing how many assholes really do reside here.
[right][snapback]120458[/snapback][/right]

Easy there big fella....

Last try.

Take your half of what's left get a sex change and move to a country that doesn't allow same sex marriages... (Girl/Girl)
[Image: 860doigiveadamn2yy.gif]

Prolly Is not a word
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 8 2005, 06:21 PM Wrote:Getting married was the best thing I ever did It litterally saved my life

That was adorable!

Wow! Some of you guys are horrible on here... funny, but horrible  :P
[right][snapback]120452[/snapback][/right]

I have heard Don called alot of things.....but adorable.....that is a new one...

the guy is a elevator jockey....stupid overpayed one at that....adorable....pfffft :ph34r:
CD silver 03zx5,wings west type w, hella projectors,painted SVt upper grill, Grillcraft lower grill,clear corners,clear upper brake light, team dynamic 15 spoke x 17" rims,Kumho 712's 215/40,pacesetter header,magnaflow cat back,FC 65mm tb,RactiveCAI,MSD dis2 ignition,Tayler Vertex wires,SHM udp,Ractive upper strut tower brace,FK hitec suspension with springs/dampers-35/40 drop,Eibach front/rear anti sway bars,Steeda short throw shifter,Momo race air leather knob and e-brake handle,custom fiberglass upper dash with AC el -glow oil pressure/volt gauges,el-glow face gauges
bluetoy,Jul 8 2005, 08:18 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Jul 8 2005, 07:46 PM Wrote:Yeah, it;s amazing how many assholes really do reside here.
[right][snapback]120458[/snapback][/right]

Easy there big fella....

Last try.

Take your half of what's left get a sex change and move to a country that doesn't allow same sex marriages... (Girl/Girl)
[right][snapback]120460[/snapback][/right]

Didn't mom ever tell you that if you have nothing nice to say to keep your yapper shut?