Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Has 4 Doors?
I'm a 4dr factionite (new word yay!) seems a reasonable price for another shirt to scare the elders with :rofl:

NefCanuck
former 4-door whore with a trunk, now a 4-door whore with a hatchy
for all you zx5'ers, i gotta talk it over with the rest of the guys :P haha, i don't know, i don't really see why not, if it's number i need to get shirts done, then sure, but if it's not, i don't see a prob with it if others don't
ZTS here, so obviously a 4 door! B)
I'm so in for the shirts...
But remember, I'm a girl... not guy shirts here.
haha, just kidding. I'd still wear it out!
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 8 2005, 12:23 AM Wrote:I'm so in for the shirts...
But remember, I'm a girl... not guy shirts here.
haha, just kidding. I'd still wear it out!
[right][snapback]120231[/snapback][/right]

i understand that, i'd see if i can get a special for you B) and possibly other shirts cuase i understand there's some guys in here who have girlfriends/fiances/wifes that are just as into their cars as they are :P
HAHAHHAHA Sedan Faction tees... nice idea Brian!

The Sedan Faction - FocusCanada.net's disobedient stepchild.

The Sedan Faction - even our own car club thinks we're crazy.

The Sedan Faction - when being normal just won't cut it. (http://www.focuscanada.net on the back for all listed ideas)

The Sedan Faction - 4 doors at the ready!

or

The Sedan Faction - 4 doors, easy access!

I like it!

I'll come up with some funding as well, Brian. I'll probably call you Sunday about it if you're around.

EDIT - yeah, we'd have to be able to option "baby doll" tees for the girls... Sara would wear one for sure, especially for meets and car shows :D
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Sorry, no ZX5 5 doors. They are 4 door HATCHBACKS, just like ZX3 are 3 door hatchbacks. With this kind of rational why not call wagons sedans? After all, THEY have 4 doors! My advice? Trunks would be the kicker. You gotta have a trunk to quailfy as a sedan. Just my thoughts on the matter.
02ztsian,Jul 8 2005, 09:53 AM Wrote:Sorry, no ZX5 5 doors. They are 4 door HATCHBACKS, just like ZX3 are 3 door hatchbacks. With this kind of rational why not call wagons sedans? After all, THEY have 4 doors! My advice? Trunks would be the kicker. You gotta have a trunk to quailfy as a sedan. Just my thoughts on the matter.
[right][snapback]120296[/snapback][/right]

I agree with 02ztsian, after all most of the Hatch owners think we are the odd balls of this site for owning a sedan. <_<

:blink: But then again If there was 3 levels of the shirts ie. Sedan faction, Hatchback faction, and Wagon faction then this would be an even better idea IMO :) .
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
You guys ARE old for having a sedan! haha... jks. I just love my hatchbacks.

I agree with Frost, if we have three different shirts, than this would all be settled. No? :huh:
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 8 2005, 05:15 PM Wrote:You guys ARE old for having a sedan! haha... jks. I just love my hatchbacks.

I agree with Frost, if we have three different shirts, than this would all be settled. No?  :huh:
[right][snapback]120450[/snapback][/right]
Outstanding idea! Now we just need a quote or saying for each group.

For example,
Sedans-4 doors easy access
Hatchbacks-Sportier by design
Wagons-Wagons: not just for families anymore

Just some stuff I made up staring at the screen (except for the sedans, I can't remember who to credit for that one).
02ztsian,Jul 9 2005, 10:36 AM Wrote:
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 8 2005, 05:15 PM Wrote:You guys ARE old for having a sedan! haha... jks. I just love my hatchbacks.

I agree with Frost, if we have three different shirts, than this would all be settled. No?  :huh:
[right][snapback]120450[/snapback][/right]
Outstanding idea! Now we just need a quote or saying for each group.

For example,
Sedans-4 doors easy access
Hatchbacks-Sportier by design
Wagons-Wagons: not just for families anymore

Just some stuff I made up staring at the screen (except for the sedans, I can't remember who to credit for that one).
[right][snapback]120550[/snapback][/right]

that would be nos to credit for that one...and i'm gonna go see the guy sometime next week about the shirts as my weekend is already taken by work :( , so i'll keep everyone posted, but what i ask is, if anyone with computer graphics knowledge, can make up something, like, images with the saying, hope someone knows what i mean :unsure:
Sedans...........For the old fart in you

Wagons..............For getting it in and out without lube

hatchbacks..........For those who take it in the rear.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Jul 9 2005, 03:07 PM Wrote:Sedans...........For the old fart in you

[right][snapback]120595[/snapback][/right]

:rofl: Meford4u............... :lol:
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
yes!! I got 4 doors
2006 Corolla - 1.8 DOHC 16V VVTi
2000 Focus SE Sport - 2.0 DOHC 16V Zetec - SOLD
http://www.cardomain.com/id/jaspher
http://ca.geocities.com/tdsports@rogers.com/home.htm
[Image: sig.jpg]
Jaspher,Jul 9 2005, 05:12 PM Wrote:yes!! I got 4 doors...but I'm not an old fart.  I'm only 69.
[right][snapback]120635[/snapback][/right]
2006 Corolla - 1.8 DOHC 16V VVTi
2000 Focus SE Sport - 2.0 DOHC 16V Zetec - SOLD
http://www.cardomain.com/id/jaspher
http://ca.geocities.com/tdsports@rogers.com/home.htm
[Image: sig.jpg]

meford dumping on all Focuses... priceless :D :lol:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.

LMAO
This topic got insanely weird and nerdy.....

Heres something to stir things up more....

Sedan Comment from Meet
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
4 doors or not they are still focuses, so we don't need to argue
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]