Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Msn Contact Names....
focusnme@hotmail.com
focus gone - 2005 mazda 6 sport gt wagon - lovin it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
slimsride@hotmail.com

"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
mattdinunno@hotmail.com

if you guys spam my email i will dip you into lake ontario so you can die of cancer in 5 years...muwahahaha perfect murder plan! ok i'm done lol
What is the point of this topic?!?! Click on a member's name and it tells you AIM, YIM, ICQ & MSN contacts if they've been stored!!! Stupid people
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
i think by posting in here its more of an official invitation to add someone to your contact list.

Mind you, i havent had the chance to talk to half the people that added me.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
LOL, i only have 5 ppl in my msn fc list... so far no one is ever on, i use it at work more than home due to my connection speed
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]
scoobasteve,Oct 6 2005, 10:48 AM Wrote:i think by posting in here its more of an official invitation to add someone to your contact list.

Mind you, i havent had the chance to talk to half the people that added me.
[right][snapback]147035[/snapback][/right]

I totally agree with you Scooba. :lol:
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Crazirich,Oct 6 2005, 01:59 PM Wrote:LOL, i only have 5 ppl in my msn fc list... so far no one is ever on, i use it at work more than home due to my connection speed
[right][snapback]147123[/snapback][/right]
am i on the FC list? or the "other" list?
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
Why not pick up the phone? Most of you guys are in T.O. anyways. Long distance is okay for MSN. typing sux.
[Image: 860doigiveadamn2yy.gif]

Prolly Is not a word
danpalsson @ hotmail . com
Dan
bluetoy,Oct 6 2005, 09:25 PM Wrote:Why not pick up the phone? Most of you guys are in T.O. anyways. Long distance is okay for MSN. typing sux.
[right][snapback]147252[/snapback][/right]

Pfffft... the phone is obsolete now.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Raine,Oct 6 2005, 01:58 AM Wrote:What is the point of this topic?!?! Click on a member's name and it tells you AIM, YIM, ICQ & MSN contacts if they've been stored!!! Stupid people
[right][snapback]146975[/snapback][/right]

my e-mail addy is longer than allowed in the profiles... so it actually takes people some figuring for the last letter in it.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!