Tires : Yokohama av es-100

Next (before the end of summer) :

SCT Chip
T/B 65 mm
Euro grills

Next Year :

New wheels !
[right][snapback]119623[/snapback][/right]

Nice choice on the new TB and SCT. Have you considered the multi-tune chip and then doing a few more engine-related mods, such as new cams, adjustable timing gears, and maybe the Screamin' Demon coil and LiveWires? Then having the second / third tune that accomodates everything (including the TB) would be a smart choice :)

Otherwise, that's a slick car. Modded nicely while understated as far as styling goes.

I like it. :)
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
the colour on the house looks awesome :)

Nice car too
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Wow.... Looks like you got lots of acreage at your place. Must be a bitch to mow.

Nice car bud. B)
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
i'll buy the sct with 4 programs :D or the xcalibrator ... not sure yet ..

THanks for the comments :-)
Ooooooh and by the way ...that's my dad's house ...

Im living in a 3 rooms appartement downtown montreal <_<
Not bad Will.

Although, with your future mods you said you were going to go with the euro grilles top and bottom ?
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Frost__2001,Jul 6 2005, 03:00 PM Wrote:Not bad Will.

Although, with your future mods you said you were going to go with the euro grilles top and bottom ?
[right][snapback]119674[/snapback][/right]

Badgeless top and bottom
Nice.

Microbunny will like it for sure. :D
very nice indead, i like it, and for some reason, no matter how many times i see that colour, i love it more and more!
Very nice! I've always liked the ZX5 with that color.
looks awesome, i want an S2 wing:P
04 Silver ZX3, 17" Focal wheels, cold air intake,[COLOR=blue]
Your car looks nice! Looks awesome!! :D
wow that looks amazing !
good work !