Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Got Foc'd Up By A Transport
just call around , most places are really cheap!
if u are i n the gta call ziebart / vitro plus, they should be able to help u out!
Marction,Jul 7 2005, 04:23 PM Wrote:too bad you didn't have that part (whatever fell off the truck)...if you did, I'd have had one hand on the wheel as I chased him down, the other dialing the cops on my cell phone to nab him.

there are soooo many trucks in a shitty state of repair on the road  :angry:

obviously the important thing is that you're ok...
[right][snapback]120083[/snapback][/right]
i acctually skipped the last part of work and went and searched for it before it got dark, i didn't find anything, theres is long grass at the side of the road :angry:

a couple months ago we got in shet at work because one of the shileds on the cutters we make fell off and hit a car, the guy driving that car was lucky because it was a big green box, that deffinately came from that truck ;)
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
crazikev,Jul 8 2005, 06:34 AM Wrote:
Marction,Jul 7 2005, 04:23 PM Wrote:too bad you didn't have that part (whatever fell off the truck)...if you did, I'd have had one hand on the wheel as I chased him down, the other dialing the cops on my cell phone to nab him.

there are soooo many trucks in a shitty state of repair on the road  :angry:

obviously the important thing is that you're ok...
[right][snapback]120083[/snapback][/right]
i acctually skipped the last part of work and went and searched for it before it got dark, i didn't find anything, theres is long grass at the side of the road :angry:

a couple months ago we got in shet at work because one of the shileds on the cutters we make fell off and hit a car, the guy driving that car was lucky because it was a big green box, that deffinately came from that truck ;)
[right][snapback]120249[/snapback][/right]

well you could find the company call them tell them what happened etc.. make up a story, or just run it past your insurance guy he might be able to help you out....
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending