Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wrecking Yards(cars)
Is thier any more Cash and carry days Is the GTA?

I was a kid the last time i got to do this, Plus I would like to grab a bunch of extras for the Foci projects to come.
try dominion auto in stoney creek.

http://www.dominionauto.com
Standard Auto Wreckers has "free parts days" where you pay $45 and you can leave with anything you can carry out. Check their site for dates.
Jays2000ZX3,Jul 5 2005, 09:04 AM Wrote:Standard Auto Wreckers has "free parts days" where you pay $45 and you can leave with anything you can carry out. Check their site for dates.
[right][snapback]119359[/snapback][/right]

Can you bring a dolly?
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
I was gonna say bring a little red wagon :P :lol:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
For those free parts days its usually old crap thats almost useless for the focus. I was there a few days before their last free for all day (standardautowrecker) and they didn't have a single zetec vehicle in the upic yard.

I ahve never seen a Zetec vehicle in their Upic yard anytime I was there on any day though. :S

And it's "CARRY" out, not roll out or whatever.

What I see most people do is you'll have 2 guys and they put all their crap on top of a hood from a car and carry the stuff out like that.

For a Focus, will be hard to find stuff

I used to work at a place that once had the rule of pay like $50 and take what you can carry. This huge guy took a whole 350 Chev once. Picked it like a loaf of bread and went
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]