Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got Into A Minor Accident Today
crazikev,Jul 6 2005, 12:56 AM Wrote:
meford4u,Jul 5 2005, 05:53 PM Wrote:My advice.  learn to drive Fuktard.  It has everything to do with living up in or near Woodbridge.............A nationality thing.

And now sell your car so i can't insult you anymore.

The day couldn't get worse.

Oh, except i played golf at Legends today.  For $10.  And I shot an 89.
[right][snapback]119513[/snapback][/right]
how the heck did you play at Legends for $10? Legends on the Niagara right?
[right][snapback]119562[/snapback][/right]

Not telling. It's a well known secret I am taking to my grave. And yes, Legends in N. Falls
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
MAlby7,Jul 6 2005, 01:02 AM Wrote:
meford4u,Jul 5 2005, 06:53 PM Wrote:My advice.  learn to drive Fuktard.  It has everything to do with living up in or near Woodbridge.............A nationality thing.

And now sell your car so i can't insult you anymore.

The day couldn't get worse.

Oh, except i played golf at Legends today.  For $10.  And I shot an 89.
[right][snapback]119513[/snapback][/right]

Thanks a lot Jerk! Who would you charge an old lady with her even older mother in a honda or a good looking young guy in a done up focus?
[right][snapback]119563[/snapback][/right]

Are we talking about my driving? because I don't know the good looking guy who is driving and getting into an accident. You aren't that modest are you? Oh ya, WOP.

SangriaRedZX5,Jul 5 2005, 11:13 PM Wrote:Go to court, go to court.
A cop caught me doing a very high speed in a very low limit and I got a very good deal on it. So go to court!!!!
[right][snapback]119595[/snapback][/right]

I'm so not touching that one :P
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 6 2005, 07:02 PM Wrote:
A cop caught me doing a very high speed in a very low limit and I got a very good deal on it. So go to court!!!!

[right][snapback]119762[/snapback][/right]

glad someone else was thinking that too B)

I think Meford was tuning some meat whistles to get that low of a green fee...
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
FociPhil,Jul 6 2005, 07:19 PM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 6 2005, 07:02 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]119762[/snapback][/right]

glad someone else was thinking that too B)

I think Meford was tuning some meat whistles to get that low of a green fee...
[right][snapback]119766[/snapback][/right]

No meat whistles, but I will tell you how to get it. I belong to LastMinuteGolfer.com. They have great deals on courses around the GTA. They sponsor three guys on tour. Brett Quigley, Duffy Waldorf and Dana Quigley. If either of them comes in the top ten, then Tuesday golf is $10 where it is available on their site. If they win, it's free. I played Whirlpool 2 weeks ago when Dana won for free. So there you go. Now go to the site and let them know meford4u sent you.

You all owe me a beer.

Oh, and i will touch the great deal cop ticket. A low blouse and a high skirt will get you just about anywhere. Using them to your advantage and knowing how will get you everywhere!

meford4u,Jul 6 2005, 03:25 PM Wrote:A low blouse and a high skirt will get you just about anywhere.  Using them to your advantage and knowing how will get you everywhere!
[right][snapback]119768[/snapback][/right]

I really, REALLY didn't need to read that. At least now we know how he got the deal on the FocusTuning.com car :P
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Accident Today redZX3 22 7,073 07-15-2007, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Frost__2001