Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2001 Zts
Ouch, that really does suck.

Sorry to hear that Andrew.

I really don't know what else to say :(
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 2 2005, 03:03 PM Wrote:
dad,Jul 2 2005, 06:03 AM Wrote:pretty sure I am next......women suck....each and every one of them suck in there own particularly unique way....but yes they do suck....
[right][snapback]118893[/snapback][/right]

Thanks, I appreciated that :angry:

Sorry to hear! Hope everything gets better soon!
[right][snapback]118921[/snapback][/right]

Considering the situation, you can't take that too personally.
SVT ZX3,Jul 2 2005, 03:16 PM Wrote:
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 2 2005, 03:03 PM Wrote:
dad,Jul 2 2005, 06:03 AM Wrote:pretty sure I am next......women suck....each and every one of them suck in there own particularly unique way....but yes they do suck....
[right][snapback]118893[/snapback][/right]

Thanks, I appreciated that :angry:

Sorry to hear! Hope everything gets better soon!
[right][snapback]118921[/snapback][/right]

Considering the situation, you can't take that too personally.
[right][snapback]118929[/snapback][/right]

I didn't, really. But a little harsh... to some women who aren't like that! I'm not standing up for her, because I never would. Most women are bitches, I can admit to that.
sorry to hear 2001zts, I hope everything works out in the end
My other ride is your Mom
Happy friggin Canada Day eh? :angry:

Hope you can make it outta this with a minimal amount of damage...

NefCanuck
Well that does just suck, I can't say that I know your feelings at the moment, but I feel for you..

shocked.

You know how to get a hold of me.
I'll drag Meford out.
Whoa, so outa the blue, i'm quite speechless.
Very sad to hear the news.
Friends old & new:

Thanks for kind words and thoughts.

Just so everyone knows it will likely end up being a separation agreement and parenting plan not a full out divorce. Lawyers will be involved but it shouldn't require the Court.

Being served was a surprise but not totally un-expected. FYI, it is not a fidelity issue on either my or wifes part rather, in the simplest terms, she was more interested in being a "mother" than a "wife".

To me there are 3 people in the family and to her there are only 2, herself and the child. I stuck it out out of duty longer than any one else would have to the detriment of my health/well being. In short I never had the grey hair and extra pounds and stress I do now, it is not due to age or work. Some of you have known me for years and have seen the damage.

As well, anyone who is married knows everything comes back to money and there are only two types of people out there: savers and spenders.

I was a "saver" but as part as a savings plan I included goals and rewards for doing so (ex/ make max RRSP contribution in 2004 then buy ProDrive wheels for WRX (the are "in the mail" BTW). She on the other hand was a spender/borrower.

You are reading the words of a guy who saved enough to buy a loaded Focus and WRX in cash between when I found out she was pregnant in June 2000 and May 2003. She is in debt for income tax and makes more money than I do.

If you are or are considering marriage you must both be the same, spenders or savers or never shall the two meet. NEVER forget this and take the time to evaluate whatever relationship you are in now.

I won't say much else because there is a kid involved and he is my only priority.

Thanks again,

Andrew

2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
sorry to hear that man
[img]http://www.focuscanada.net/images/fc_logo_black.gif[img]
That really sucks sometimes how life can turn around and kick you in the ass.

Hope all goes well.
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi
I must admit that I ignored posting on this thread anticipating that you would follow up and state it was all a misunderstanding. Many of us find it hard to believe because you had so much going for you. The future was well planned and looking bright. So sorry that this has happened.
My only wish is that everything works out for the best. For you, your wife and especially the little one.
I also ignored this post, waitng for you to pull a fast one.

:(

Good luck with this, take care of the little one. :blush:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Andrew:

Words of wisdom they were indeed.

I can really only say one thing to you, keep the chin up and keep the goals in view.
I guess being in a relationship with someone who has different purposes can really play havoc on a guy.

Hang in there. And remember, if you need to go out for an "extreme" bender, I know of 3 or 4 guys here that will hail the cab.
Andrew I'm saddened to hear of this, best of luck to you my friend.

Simon
I have a few cars.

One for my dog.
One that has no roof.
One that looks good parked at the golf course.
One that is being rebuilt by a guy named Nero..... will it ever be done?
If you're ever up in North Bay for some odd reason, look us up. We know where all the good twisty roads are :)
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
well, at least you have your priorities straight (ie, your son)... and you have the plans to move forward. nothing helps more in these situations than having your head on straight.

and of course, you know there are folks here willing to help out if ever the need arises..
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Ditto on all of the above man. Sounds like your head is on straight. I hope the transition is smooth for you and the boy.
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
Hope everything works out well.
Wow just shocked. Don't know what to say exactly. Hope everything works out for you!