Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toronto Next Weekend
Im coming to Toronto next weekend (7,8,9,10). arriving thursday afternoon and leaving late sunday night. taking the train in and staying right downtown at the holiday inn on king st.
what bars/clubs, things to do/see do you guys recomend? im coming for the molson indy, so thats what we're doing on sunday and part of saturday. we are planning to go to wonderland on friday (how my friends plan to get there, i dunno).
we need a good sports bar/restaurant to eat at on thursday and 2 good clubs for friday and saturday nights. from what i can tell club menage is right next door to our hotel.
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
This is London if your 25+ or Joes if your under that are decent spots .. may i also recommend the bier market on the esplanade .. they have over 100 brands of beer and a great crowd
Below Average Car Club
Marco V is spinning at the Guvernment on Saturday if you're into some bangin' tech-trance B)
Car-less for the first time in years...
'01 Twilight Blue ZTS is gone...
'90 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - 15psi, 3" cat-back w/Turbo muffler, blah blah....is now gone too Sad
Marction,Jun 29 2005, 09:32 PM Wrote:Marco V is spinning at the Guvernment on Saturday if you're into some bangin' tech-trance  B)
[right][snapback]118527[/snapback][/right]
sat the 9th or the 2nd?
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
Hotel Is a pretty awesome club. Um.... Metro is seemingly the "in club" now... i strongly reccomend against it. Lot 332 is pretty awesome. I think tonic may still have a drink special on too. a couple weeks back it was $ 2 drinks and for a while they had 20 mixed shots for 20.00
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
ZX5focused,Jun 30 2005, 12:28 AM Wrote:
Marction,Jun 29 2005, 09:32 PM Wrote:Marco V is spinning at the Guvernment on Saturday if you're into some bangin' tech-trance  B)
[right][snapback]118527[/snapback][/right]
sat the 9th or the 2nd?
[right][snapback]118582[/snapback][/right]

Sat. July 9th (and along with resident Mark Oliver, of course)

If I don't go out of town next weekend, I'm going for sure...he's one of the few DJs who I will *never* miss when they're in town.
Car-less for the first time in years...
'01 Twilight Blue ZTS is gone...
'90 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - 15psi, 3" cat-back w/Turbo muffler, blah blah....is now gone too Sad
I'll be at the Indy with the # 88 CASCAR team, our garage area (inside the ex buildings) is open to the public like other years, so i encourage all to walk by and check out all the teams and racing classes. The Indy is usually best for free stuff
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]