Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wtb---svt Rims
The boy has a friend at work with an SVT FOcus that has the worst case of curb rash you ever saw. She, there's the problem, has to turn the car back in to Ford and needs to get the rims changed or it's big trouble for her pocketbook.
You got 'em, we need 'em.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
so if we hook her up does the Boy gets soem of teh good stuff from her :lol:
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
DD1,Jun 27 2005, 09:02 PM Wrote:so if we hook her up does the Boy gets soem of teh good stuff from her :lol:
[right][snapback]117994[/snapback][/right]

Always thinking about others, eh DD1? :lol:
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
I've got a set that might work out. They're not perfect, but should do the trick. I'll PM you the details.

I'd sell her mine....

two problems though

a)I dont have my car
b)ordering rims from the states Has teh suck!!!11
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold