Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camping Part Deux
D-Dub,Aug 26 2005, 09: Wrote:.... theres a couple of geography major girls comming with us(who I have never met), supposedly they are a little heavy and have real low self essteam,
[right][snapback]136164[/snapback][/right]

no career, low self esteem, desperate chunkies... it's like an all-you-can eat buffet! and I'm on a diet... :(
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

D-Dub,Aug 26 2005, 08: Wrote:Well I'll look for you guys we're at camp ground 457 theres about 15 of us going on this trip. You guys should stop by.
[right][snapback]136164[/snapback][/right]

:o

You're Chinese?
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
how was it????

I miss camping... stuck inside working all weekend blows! :(

Well it was great except for the annoying Chinese people who can best be described as plain ignorant. It says something when a mild mannered and tolerant person like Anthony's Jenn want to takes their heads of with a rusty axe.

There is lots to do at that park, you really need at least three days. I've got my print filmed developed. If I've got time this evening I'll scan a few.

Boat tour, ferry boat ride, hiking to the top, beaches........

It's a VERY BIG park. The maps were very deceptive. The "west-side" sites where we were are excellent but there is the 15 minute drive to the attractions to deal with. So you basically load up for the whole day and don't go back till supper. The East side was crammed, 400 sites in a very small area.

The roads within the park were absolute crap. I had the wonder wagon and Anthony luckily enough, had the Tercel. It would have swallowed a dropped Focus.

Friday was a "piss up" while Saturday was mellow. So beat from climbing.

We all checked out by 0830 and I was back by 1130 and drying/cleaning all day as it rained a little overnight Saturday.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
Fantastic trip!

The Salty Sailor and I swung the lantern till' the wee hours of the morning Friday night.
ho chi minn trail kept us up, woke us up and annoyed us for the time they were there. We had a fun time nonetheless.

Jenn loved the trails and the site, I had to admit, it's a perfect place for a bunch of us to do a meet. It's a quite nice drive in as well.

I highly reccomend it as our next FC meet.

This particular weekend would have eaten Raine up. There must have been a dozen of them just to the left of us. Al, you would have wigged out. :lol: It was like aigencourt with really big trees.
I took lots of pics, here are just a few:

[Image: cbe41a31.jpg]
[Image: 515aa3f2.jpg]
[Image: d0ab7dc1.jpg]
[Image: a4c782cc.jpg]
[Image: 4b1be66b.jpg]
[Image: 3dbe0ba4.jpg]
[Image: 963f7ebe.jpg]
[Image: eec63ddd.jpg]
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
hmmm.m.. apparently looking at pictures of other people camping doesn't make working this weekend any more desireable.

looks awesome.. maybe I can drag my lowered focus out there next year...

Wow, that's really nice scenery... but to be honest with you, if I was there and there was a site of 15 of those noisy asian people nearby, I woulda moved/gone home.
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Looks like you guys at had fun

I got there for 11pm drank till 6am woke up to my friend arguing with park rangers, we got booted and had to pay $150 fine. We ended up staying at a private camp ground and had a way better time. Bon echo is strict as dam. The people that complained chilled with us till 5 in the morning, ignorant assholes thought we were jerks but later found out we were nice people.Tthe complaint was made and they left to canoe in the morning which left nobody to help us out, everyone around us we knew exvept for 2 camp sites and one of the campers was arguing for us. We packed up in 30 min and left the place searching for a private ground because we were banned from every Ontario Provincial park.
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.

That sort of comment is going to get you beat up one day Al.

I'm all for a joke, but even I found that offensive. :huh:
lol, you didnt edit your own quotation lol
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
scoobasteve,Aug 29 2005, 04:00 PM Wrote:lol, you didnt edit your own quotation lol
[right][snapback]136834[/snapback][/right]

I'm new at this.
:wub:
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wing Night Part Deux. ANTHONYD 113 59,949 09-18-2005, 09:20 AM