Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anthonyd's Bbq / Meet & Photo Shoot
Hardkore... You were there? How did we not talk about your car..... :huh: ?
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
The best part is the above pics are just teasers, a warm up.

The actual photoshoot itself at Pier 26 should be truly spectacular. Dan's video will be an riot and NOS will probably be able to make a feature movie with his footage.

Nice to see everyone old & new.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
One this is the first time i went to a meet, And left in a good mood, Thanks goes at the Host GJ.

Thanks to Hardcore and Microbunny for hooking me up today.
Its nice being able to put faces to the screen names now.
tdot-zx3,Jun 25 2005, 08: Wrote:Hardkore... You were there? How did we not talk about your car.....  :huh: ?
[right][snapback]117449[/snapback][/right]
i know you were both there at the same time!?!?

Because i have pics of Hardc0re's car and 2 mins later 2001ZTS's car

That was an awsome day, i'm sooo glad i finally made it out to a meet!
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
[Image: who.jpg]
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Raine,Jun 25 2005, 10:05 PM Wrote:[Image: who.jpg]
[right][snapback]117454[/snapback][/right]

Adam's (Nos2Go) wife from north bay
i believe that's adams (nos2go4me's) wife
Im watching the footage right now fullscreen on my pc ... oh my! some of it is so funny ... but some is 'too hot for FC'.

Ill post a mini preview video tonight.

Anybody have some cool tracks I could use for a longer video? Never edited a car video before, but I have enough footage to try....
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
tdot-zx3,Jun 25 2005, 10: Wrote:Im watching the footage right now fullscreen on my pc ... oh my! some of it is so funny ... but some is 'too hot for FC'.

Anybody have some cool tracks I could use for a longer video? Never edited a car video before, but I have enough footage to try....
[right][snapback]117461[/snapback][/right]

i wanna see..

what kinda tracks you want
tdot-zx3,Jun 25 2005, 09: Wrote:Ill post a mini preview video tonight.

I was all set to go to bed early and now you all going to make me stay up late drinking rum & cokes waiting for a video. It's all your fault!
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
tdot-zx3,Jun 25 2005, 09: Wrote:Im watching the footage right now fullscreen on my pc ... oh my! some of it is so funny ... but some is 'too hot for FC'.

2 miles an hour - Ludacris

jus my 2 cents B)
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
What was ludicrous (and funny) was Dan and mine's ride to Burlington.

We had to go intentionally slow so that between Etobicoke & Burlington someone (who shalll remain nameless) would catch up with us since he was "less than ten minutes behind". He never did catch us either.

Picture Dan (t-dot) in the passenger seat of a leather bound sedan doing 90km/hr on the QEW listening to Fleetwood Mac's "Rumours". :rofl:

Poor guy, no wonder he feels the need to jump off of perfectly good buildings.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
SL8RZZX3,Jun 25 2005, 10:37 PM Wrote:
tdot-zx3,Jun 25 2005, 09: Wrote:Im watching the footage right now fullscreen on my pc ... oh my! some of it is so funny ... but some is 'too hot for FC'.

2 miles an hour - Ludacris

jus my 2 cents B)
[right][snapback]117466[/snapback][/right]

agreed! Good choice in music sl8er
I would rather not use crazy hardcore rap beats just because watching the videos most of the cars look bone stock... well ... alot were ... but still.

It just seems odd to have bling bling music and not bling bling cars. Yes again, doesnt apply to all cars that were there.

If someone can send me the track though over msn or something ill test her out. I have all the footage uncompressed on my computer ..
Well what can I say???

What a day!
Other than the heat, it was absolutely flawless.

Jennifer and I were thrilled that all of you could make it. Thanks goes to everyone for respecting the surroundings!

I still can;t believe we had all those cars in one place at one time. Thanks for making it a great day!

Ian. I know... I know... incredible huh? :lol:

I'm glad you made the treck.

Jen was very impressed with the "lack of rice" I think she actually had fun.

Jeremy, we need to get Rita and Jen out together soon.

Stay tuned for my pictures!
tdot-zx3,Jun 25 2005, 10: Wrote:I would rather not use crazy hardcore rap beats just because watching the videos most of the cars look bone stock... well ... alot were ... but still.

It just seems odd to have bling bling music and not bling bling cars. Yes again, doesnt apply to all cars that were there.

If someone can send me the track though over msn or something ill test her out. I have all the footage uncompressed on my computer ..
[right][snapback]117473[/snapback][/right]

i don't think this one is all that HARDCORE, but just a good cruizin' tune. I could be wrong though..........?

sample can be found here.........LUDA
2002 pitch black ZX3

Classic Painting
Hey guys. Great pictures. Turned out very well with that horrifying heat. All the cars were awesome! :)
Raine,Jun 26 2005, 12:09 AM Wrote:I hate working weekends. Get more pics up asap
[right][snapback]117420[/snapback][/right]
I know the feeling <_< .
Here are some teaser pics from the port. I am sure others will put up some better pics.

Hot and hazy
[Image: portpic1.jpg]

In formation
[Image: portpic2.jpg]

Dan on the rolling skyview video contraption
[Image: portpic3.jpg]
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
Anthony is still sleeping.....I think he got a little too much sun (and heat) yesterday....but I wanted to say thank you to everyone that made it out yesterday. It was my first Focus meet experience and I really enjoyed it. It was great to meet all of you (and your cars). The heat of course was unbearable. However, the great group of people made it a lot of fun. Thanks for making it a great experience! We will definitely do it again! Looking forward to seeing you all next time!
Jen B)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What About A Photo Shoot MAlby7 59 16,226 05-29-2007, 06:31 AM
Last Post: NOS2Go4Me