Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anthonyd's Bbq / Meet & Photo Shoot
Awwwh! I wish I was there for the Hamilton Harbour part... looks awesome guys. Absolutely love the pictures.
Was a kick ass time. Got some amazing shot's that arnt even on here just yet. :D
2000 ZX3
Great G2G folks.
Andrew, thanks for making arrangements to allow us down there.
Anthony & Jen, Thank you very much for the use of your home and neighborhood. Hopefully your neighbors don't think any less of ya.

I'm glad to have seen so many new faces. The cruise down was great, tied up whole interesections at asome points.
i should have waited one more month to make my trip back to Toronto to get my car...

SUPER JEALOUS!!!

looks great guys...im really proud to be a part of this board.

EDIT: Look slike you could cut the smog with a knife!
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
I had a awesome time its been awhile since Ive gone to a meet and Im glad I had a chance to go to this one. It was great to meet the older members and some of new guys, I cant belive how big the club has grown. Big thanks to Anthony for the hosting and especially for the sausage it really hit the spot. Sorry I had to take off but I came back and you guys had already left so I just went home and enjoyed my real first day off in like 4 months.

Dan I still cant belive you cut your hair hahaha

BTW Dan are you gonna do a BBQ this year if so Im gonna come for sure I cant belive I havent gone to since 2 years ago.
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
D-Dub,Jun 26 2005, 10: Wrote:Big thanks to Anthony for the especially big sausage it really hit the spot...

[right][snapback]117705[/snapback][/right]

WTF? :blink:
Better put a 56K warning on this post, folks! I'm still not entirely done with what Anthony has posted. And I'm sure all the other dialup souls like me are getting ansy waiting for the pics.

Anyhow, here are just some of my shots. I'm compiling what I can for the OFOC site as well:

[Image: 05focusbbq-01.jpg]

I'm sure Jenn & Anthony will like this one:
[Image: 05focusbbq-02.jpg]

Waiting...
[Image: 05focusbbq-26.jpg]

[Image: 05focusbbq-27.jpg]

And my traditional pano shot:

[Image: 05focusbbq-panoform-640.jpg]

Great pictures from everyone! B)

PS> And yes Al, I was there. Was that why you called me about a month ago? :lol:
Richard | Focused 24-7
2002 ZTS | Sangria Red | +400,000 km - most of it avoiding potholes 100km/h at a time

OFOC - Ontario Focus Owners Club | SVTOA-Toronto | Redline Rendezvous @ Mosport International Raceway
I was at the meet with martinfan, it was great to be there and being a diehard focusfanatic, it was great to see the amount of work and time dedicated to the foci that were at the meet, they all looked great! :D hope theres another one!
Hey, uh, u2, and you know who you are, stop taking pics of my ass.

Had a great time. It's already tomorrow and I don't remember anybody's fawkin name.

Getting old sucks.

Except you Jeremy. I will never forget again. haha.

Had a great time guys. The whole famdamily did.

But I have a few questions that need to be answered.

1. NOS. Why so many pics of my car and my wife. No swapping pics with Andrew.
2. Tim from ottawa. You look like AC Slater but SL8RRZX3 or whatever looks nothing like him. WTF.
3. Dan. nice hair cut. No really.
4. Jeremy. Buy new glasses.
5. Nef Canuck. You need a GPS. Sorry about you getting lost but it looked like you had it under control when we saw you turn around.
6. Paulo. How long have you owned that bumper without installing it?
7. SL8RZX3. Nice work. Expensive but it needs very little tweaking to look impressive IMO. Just the rear lights. But excellent work. Top marks.
8. Anthony. Thanks for no name tags. how many different people did I get their name wrong?
9. Andrew. Cars done. Looks great shiny. Classic example of a sedan.
10. There were alot of others that I met, I have no clue who the fawk you were, but it's all good. Just remember to tell me the next time we meet that I offered to buy you a beer next time and your in.
11. Oh yes Scooba. Nice car fuktard.
12. dBlast. Helpfull hint. And I am truly sorry about what happened. I do feel bad. But don't let Dan and I plus another 2-3 fuktards help you in backing up your car. I didn't want to bring it up, but I just wanted to apologize for not paying attention to the fact you were actually backing up when I was talking to Dan about what he wanted to do.

Ok the universe awaits your comments.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Awesome shots, sorry I got lost on the way to the harbour even more now :angry:

God, I'm sitting in that one shot, brace, cane and all and it's like that old Sesame Street song

"One of these things is not like the other,
One of these things doesn't belong..." :rofl:

NefCanuck
A couple of artsy shots.

[Image: sla8r.jpg]
[Image: jeremy.jpg]
meford4u,Jun 26 2005, 10:56 PM Wrote:Hey, uh, u2, and you know who you are, stop taking pics of my ass.

Had a great time.  It's already tomorrow and I don't remember anybody's fawkin name.

Getting old sucks.

Except you Jeremy.  I will never forget again.  haha.

Had a great time guys.  The whole famdamily did.

But I have a few questions that need to be answered.

1.  NOS.  Why so many pics of my car and my wife.  No swapping pics with Andrew.
[right][snapback]117718[/snapback][/right]

As I said, the car is tiiiight. Your wife, who by the way is quite the nice person, just so happened to be there. Now... as for all of you who were ogling MY wife - she noticed ;)

I keep reminding her she's hot, but sometimes it takes a FC.net BBQ to remind her of her looks :P
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
[Image: IMG_1081.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1082.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1083.jpg]
[Image: IMG_1093.jpg]
damn, i wish i came out to the harbor after all.... Ford should have towed my focus there.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
who's that guy on the stairs???

sorry I missed this meet boys... I would have loved to have my car shined up and in that pic... these last couple of weeks have been crazy, and ar getting crazier as we speak.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Ats dan.... Me and My buddie were pushing him lol
2000 ZX3
Mason,Jun 27 2005, 12:11 PM Wrote:Ats dan.... Me and My buddie were pushing him lol
[right][snapback]117824[/snapback][/right]

I think Darkpuppet was being fascisious.
Anthony, that pic of SL8R's car looks PIMP.

What happened to dblasts car, you guys make him back into something???
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
I was about to ask the very same thing... how did I miss that??? :huh:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
They were trying to line up all the cars against the dock edge and my helpers were more concerned with the angle and the front of the car than the 16" diameter x 12" high tie down block (that the ships tie to) that was sitting right behind my bumper. Just a little scrape on the right rear corner of the bumper. :angry:

NOS2Go4Me: blow up your desktop picture, you could probably see the scrape
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What About A Photo Shoot MAlby7 59 16,227 05-29-2007, 06:31 AM
Last Post: NOS2Go4Me