Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For All Of You Attending The Bbq. One Last Thing!
ZX3guy2000,Jun 24 2005, 11:43 PM Wrote:The time is now 11:38pm and I can't sleep!  I guess I am excited about a group (15-30) foci driving around all together...  do you think we'll attract a little bit of attention?  :) 

I would just like to thank AnthonyD for invitation to his house, and aswell extend  thanks going out to everyone who has/had a part in putting this day together!  I'm sure it will be a big success!!  We should all  :bowdown:  and give our thanks!

THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!    :D

Tim.....***the car that dances blue at night***
[right][snapback]117268[/snapback][/right]

I have to give credit to you Ottawa guys making the trip down!

I think a parkinglot full of Foci will definately get us some attention?!
I had far more then 20 show up at my bbq's .. thats not a first... =P
Sorry to steal your glory.

28 was my max (but they were not all in 1 place at once) ... *wink* .. aim to beat that.

Granted we never took pics all together. That will be a first.

Edit .. I might show up afterall.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
Come on.............show up.............. I dare you................

and you can tell me about parkour! I've seen some videos!!!

Oh yeah!!!

Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
tdot-zx3,Jun 24 2005, 10: Wrote:I had far more then 20 show up at my bbq's .. thats not a first... =P

28 was my max (but they were not all in 1 place at once) ... *wink* .. aim to beat that.

[right][snapback]117270[/snapback][/right]

I had your place in mind as comparrison, always a great time. There was never any problems.

Those who have been to Dan's know the only potential problem is "Doug & Bob" in their pick'em'up truck or Chad in his Mercedes seeing too many fOCUS's in one place at one time and thus, BY LACK OF PENIS SIZE, screeming down your street.

There has never been any problems in the past and I expect none this time.

Dan:

If you've got the time to spare for a BBQ I'll pick you up? So much "park-whore" potential in Hamilton since it is "industrial". I'd only be there from 4-8 sort of thing.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
tdot-zx3,Jun 24 2005, 11: Wrote:I had far more then 20 show up at my bbq's .. thats not a first... =P

What might be a first here Dan-o is the number of Newbs showing up.

90% of these guys coming are newbs!

Nope, no glory here to be stolen. Just trying to drum up interest. I don;t want to be stuck here with a massive bag of sausages and no one to give them to.
ANTHONYD,Jun 25 2005, 10:20 AM Wrote:
tdot-zx3,Jun 24 2005, 11: Wrote:I had far more then 20 show up at my bbq's .. thats not a first... =P

What might be a first here Dan-o is the number of Newbs showing up.

Nope, no glory here to be stolen. Just trying to drum up interest. I don;t want to be stuck here with a massive bag of sausages and no one to give them to.
[right][snapback]117309[/snapback][/right]

Your sausage aint that massive mister
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
LOL :)

Leaving in 10 mins!

See you all soon!

Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
drive safe!!!!!!
Guys, I'll be picking up Dan and heading down to your house Anthony.

Thanks to all the guys who made this happen. We all really appreciate it and that's what makes this board so great!

- Mike
I'll be heading down after I get some sleep since I just got home from work like an hour ago. I have to run my sister in to work later and then I'm heading down should be around the 2:30 - 3 pm mark, and I can't wait! :lol:

Edit : I'll bring some extra cases of Pop down Since I have to go to Costco anyways.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
ANTHONYD,Jun 25 2005, 10:20 AM Wrote:What might be a first here Dan-o is the number of Newbs showing up.

[right][snapback]117309[/snapback][/right]

Dont worry .. im not raggin on you ..

Anytime you can get 20+ people from this site to show up at the same time its a miracle.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
It was a GREAT turnout guys, nice meeting all of you! Sorry I couldn't stay for the Hamilton pictures! Thanks again, Anthony!
Frost__2001,Jun 25 2005, 10:11 AM Wrote:I'll be heading down after I get some sleep since I just got home from work like an hour ago. I have to run my sister in to work later and then I'm heading down should be around the 2:30 - 3 pm mark, and I can't wait! :lol:[right][snapback]117334[/snapback][/right]

I could have swore I saw your car in the westbound QEW as I was in the east bound lanes leaving from Anthonys G2G.

Anyways, it was a real nice turn out & great food. Sorry I couldnt stay longer, I would, but I'm a little well done after being in the sun all day. Thanks agan Anthony for hosting this meet.
My other ride is your Mom
It truely was my pleasure to have you all to our home.

I hope everyone had a great time!