Wow
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
wow indeed...

what if the people who stole it find the ad, and give it back... now they've gained $10k cash. Then they steal it again...

oh well....
Silver '05 Saabaru 9-2X Aero
that thing was stripped 2 minutes after it was lifted. :ph34r:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Yeah, it's SO many parts right now, body and all.

I really hope that guy wasn't living off that car, cause now he's on the dole line.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Wonder why the insurance didnt cover it?
2000 ZX3
Who the hell would bother stealing such a heat score car???
90% of that car is on it;s way to mexico already.
Look at the front bumper.... FMIC! = Turbo... insurance probably dropped him once they saw the picture.

also. even if he gets that car back... good luck on insuring that car again.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
In a surprising move today by GTA police, cops now have the authority through project E.R.A.S.E. to cease, without notice or knowledge to the owner, cars that look "riced out". :) Just another way cops are finding ways to make our streets safer.

j/k

Seriously, i feel for the poor guy. But I don't blame the insurance company for denying a claim. Perhaps the insurance thinks his car was modified and may null and void the insurance policy.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
i have to agree with you guys, that car is long gone, which is a sad thing to say, cuase that guy sure as hell put alot of time into that thing
Insurance... :angry:

They should at the very least cover the car. i understand about the mods....bu the very least cover the car.

Let's see.....

16 years old= paying $3500/year on my RX7
17 years old= Dropped to about $3000/year
18 -21= $2600/year
21-present= $1400/year

You do the math....thats close to 20G's on insurance Money over the years....they deny me a claim, I'm asking for my money back, armed with lawyers and all. :angry: :ph34r: <_<

Flofocus,Jun 21 2005, 01:45 PM Wrote:Insurance... :angry:

They should at the very least cover the car.  i understand about the mods....bu the very least cover the car.

Let's see.....

16 years old= paying $3500/year on my RX7
17 years old= Dropped to about $3000/year
18 -21= $2600/year
21-present= $1400/year

You do the math....thats close to 20G's on insurance Money over the years....they deny me a claim, I'm asking for my money back, armed with lawyers and all.  :angry:  :ph34r:  <_<
[right][snapback]115937[/snapback][/right]

OKAY MISTER 180 IN A 70 ZONE. :rolleyes:
132 km/hr in a 70 zone.

Get it right.

I have no problem paying insurance, as long they pay when the time comes.
Flofocus,Jun 21 2005, 01:48 PM Wrote:132 km/hr in a 70 zone.

Get it right.

[right][snapback]115941[/snapback][/right]

Your lucky your insurance co. hasn't dropped you yet. :lol:
ANTHONYD,Jun 21 2005, 01:49 PM Wrote:

Get it right.

Your lucky your insurance co. hasn't dropped you yet. :lol:
[right][snapback]115944[/snapback][/right]

why?

First speeding ticket in over 2 years. They stay there for 3. I'm in good shape.
Plus the fact he dropped it to a 35 over.....thats still considered a minor ticket. I'm allowed 1 of those a year without rate changes. As long as I stay safe until November (renewal) I'm good to go. :D

so thats waht it was...OUCH!!
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
You guys know nothing about stolen cars. And im serious.

Cars are NEVER EVER split up within a short period of time. You guys watch far too many movies.

That car is still in 1 piece. The owner himself knows how this works because raceworld themselves deal in stolen parts all the time.

The civic world is funny. Theres so many things that go on behind the scenes you guys have noooo idea.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
I found it!......it was at Dans house :ph34r:

JUST KIDDING!!
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
No but its actually probably not hard to find ... and the cops if they actually cared about stolen cars .. could find it.

The system is funny, sometimes I wonder.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
if he is going to pay 10K now, why the hell didnt he buy a tracking device for his car?

i feel sorry for him, i have got my car stolen and it was costing fraction of what that was and i was pissed as hell and i wanted to do everything to find out who it was, but i guess sometime s**t happens.

good luck to you finding it.

Maybe he should look into EBAY, you can find everything there
"Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success."
--Henry Ford

00 Focus ZX3 Silver- Sold
01 Focus ZX3 Green- Sold
01 Focus ZTS Red- Sold
03 Focus ZTW Green Sold
04 Escape LTD Silver- Sold
05 Freestyle LTD Black-Sold
02 Honda CRV EX-L-Sold
02 VW Jetta GLS TDI Silver-Sold

11 VW Jetta TDI 6spd Mine Smile
10 VW Golf Highline DSG- wrote off Sad

mo_focus,Jun 21 2005, 03:18 PM Wrote:if he is going to pay 10K now, why the hell didnt he buy a tracking device for his car?

i feel sorry for him, i have got my car stolen and it was costing fraction of what that was and i was pissed as hell and i wanted to do everything to find out who it was, but i guess sometime s**t happens.

good luck to you finding it.

Maybe he should look into EBAY, you can find everything there
[right][snapback]115961[/snapback][/right]

he didn't get a tracking device because he didn't want people to find the parts that HE stole :P
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!