Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hahaha
Don't mess with whitey
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
I wouldn't mess with that guy!!! That's a hell of a punch!
Turbo arrived!
OWNED punk~!
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
meh...lucky swing.

All those karate kid stances and then once they started they both were swinging their arms like a couple of school girls. :1gayfight2:
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
i'd like to see the rest of that footage.
too choppy... must be too many people watching it
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Reminds me of the time a guy stole my flag on Younge street after the Jays won the WS. He was black. I was white. Of course it was my fault I kicked his ass with one punch.

He fought just like those two. Like a girl
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Jun 19 2005, 10:22 PM Wrote:Reminds me of the time a guy stole my flag on Younge street after the Jays won the WS.  He was black.  I was white.  Of course it was my fault I kicked his ass with one punch.

He fought just like those two.  Like a girl
[right][snapback]115549[/snapback][/right]

Excellent work.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  hahaha banned off FF GFXjamie 24 11,788 05-31-2010, 11:21 PM