Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
San Antonio Vs. Detroit
I don't watch basketball very often. I prefer Cricket, or Soccer, and Lacrosse when it's televised...

But I watched tonite's game, and Detroit won by 31 points... now is it just me and my lack of knowledge of the game, or is that seriously getting your ass handed to you? Cause that seems like a hell of a big spread... 102 - 71...
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
yeah they got BLOWN OUT!!!

its actually really sad, becuase this is the finals...

but yeah 30 points...a WNBA team would have held up better
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
I loved it...fuk all the jerkoffs who called last year's championship a "fluke" for Detroit.

This is the way basketball ought to be played...AS A TEAM. There is no single superstar on this team...and they play wicked defence...love this series, even though most games haven't been that close, they've been entertaining as hell to watch!
Car-less for the first time in years...
'01 Twilight Blue ZTS is gone...
'90 Eagle Talon TSi AWD - 15psi, 3" cat-back w/Turbo muffler, blah blah....is now gone too Sad
I hate richardson... hate him....
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
Yup. Blow out.

C'MON DETROIT.

I've always been a piston fan. Especially when Rodman was playing there. I loved that guy. Best rebounder ever....bar none.
tdot-zx3,Jun 17 2005, 06: Wrote:I hate richardson... hate him....
[right][snapback]114939[/snapback][/right]

Richardson???

i was going for the spurs, until i saw Tony Parker with Eva Longoria...

that french bastard
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
FociPhil,Jun 17 2005, 11:24 AM Wrote:
tdot-zx3,Jun 17 2005, 06: Wrote:I hate richardson... hate him....
[right][snapback]114939[/snapback][/right]

Richardson???

i was going for the spurs, until i saw Tony Parker with Eva Longoria...

that french bastard
[right][snapback]115018[/snapback][/right]
:lol:
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold