Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Want Some Fish?
Anybody have an empty aquarium?

I'm giving away some or all of my fish. I'm gettin kinda tired of them and want to get a bigger tougher fish. They are all swordtails... mostly female. I have one blue male, 3 orange and black females and 3 or 4 young orange/black/blue ones that I have yet to figure out the sex of.

BTW, they breed like crazy!!!

Obviously I will not ship, come pick em up.

I will also trade for cichlids
Don't suppose you have an extra tank eh? My g/f will take them if you do
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
[Image: sanitary.jpg]
ANTHONYD,Jun 17 2005, 09:57 AM Wrote:[Image: sanitary.jpg]
[right][snapback]114971[/snapback][/right]

Uh, they asked for a tank not a coffin :D

NefCanuck
(who can remember all sorts of burials at sea when he was younger)
ANTHONYD,Jun 17 2005, 01:57 PM Wrote:[Image: sanitary.jpg]
[right][snapback]114971[/snapback][/right]

I'd like to stuff my GF's cats down that can :lol:
Strive for that moment when you're only a slice of pizza and a hooker away from paradise.
Raine,Jun 16 2005, 11:03 PM Wrote:Don't suppose you have an extra tank eh? My g/f will take them if you do
[right][snapback]114904[/snapback][/right]

no tank... sorry