Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photos From Alberta
My sister from Medicine Hat took these shots on the highway in Alberta. Pretty scary stuff.

[Image: i000773_big.jpg]

[Image: i000772_big.jpg]

[Image: i000771_big.jpg]

[Image: i000770_big.jpg]

[Image: i000769_big.jpg]

[Image: i000768_big.jpg]

[Image: i000767_big.jpg]

[Image: i000766_big.jpg]

[Image: i000765_big.jpg]
Wow they are awesome pictures ... any chance of getting some high res of all of them?
That's pretty crazy
I bought a red car, because everyone knows red is the fastest.
FireTent,Jun 12 2005, 09:14 PM Wrote:Wow they are awesome pictures ... any chance of getting some high res of all of them?
[right][snapback]113925[/snapback][/right]

I wish she did. Sorry man
I guess I misunderstood the email. She didnt take the pictures but either way. Still crazy.
I would have "accidentally" parked my car in the path of one of those.
gorgeous pics... holy crap
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Yeah, it's been pretty crazy weather lately. We had about a full week of heavy rain, and since we've had a few summer's of drought, there's that layer in the dirt that prevents some water absorbtion.

Lots of rivers are running real high, and a lot are flooding or covering up the edges of people's backyards that back onto the river. Otherwise, we've had Tornado's where there hasn't been in a long time. All the rivers are brown, and dirty, and the water treatment plants are trying to keep up. A lot of roads are still flooded and the bulk of this rain was from the beginning of last week and the end of the previous week. It's been raining on and off ever since, and there hasn't been much sunshine.

A lot of construction has been halted due to flooding, and I'm sure pumping companies are making huge amounts of money since they have to pump out the near-lake size puddles on job sites, in houses, and on roads.

Although, the thunder and lightning we've been having has been wicked. :D
Incredible stuff.
Looked like Pog lake Saturday afternoon.
wow, if anyone finds those pics in high rez... LMK, i need a new background.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Those are awesome. And I want to move there. (I deflect storms, so even if I moved there nothing would happen, but I'd have a better chance of seeing a cooler storm there I think).
Silver '05 Saabaru 9-2X Aero