[Image: 100_0274.jpg]

[Image: 100_0272.jpg]

[Image: 100_0273.jpg]

[Image: 100_0275.jpg]

[Image: 100_0276.jpg]

So what do ya think?

I can't wait till she's all done :D
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting

Lookin good B)
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Cervini's kit right?? looks sweet!

are you gonna be painting the whole car?
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
:lol: :lol:

Haha ya i know not everyone's a fan of tha Z3's , but i thought they tied in nice with the side skirts and front bumper :D
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
FociPhil,Jun 9 2005, 04:01 PM Wrote:Cervini's kit right?? looks sweet!

are you gonna be painting the whole car?
[right][snapback]113557[/snapback][/right]

Yup, Cervini's

Na not this year, i couldn't decide if i wanted a custom job with flames or something along those lines.

Besides i wanna see how much i get pulled over with it just being black before i get any custom paint done. :unsure:

Classic painting

Besides this is who's doing the paint and it was very tempying to get custom work done..........
2002 pitch black ZX3

Classic Painting
i think the fenders go nice with the rest of the kit...i would have went with the ones cervini's have, but still nice B)
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
FociPhil,Jun 9 2005, 04:10 PM Wrote:i think the fenders go nice with the rest of the kit...i would have went with the ones cervini's have, but still nice  B)
[right][snapback]113561[/snapback][/right]

Ya i know what ya mean, but i still wasn't sure about having fist sized holes in my fenders though :blink: :huh:
2002 pitch black ZX3

Classic Painting
Looks killer man. Normally I really hate the Z3 fenders... but you're right, they really tie the car together nicely. Can't wait to see it all painted.
lookin great
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
That front end looks sik-ass smooth man!!

I really wanna see the end result ...keep up the great work
microbunny,Jun 9 2005, 05:36 PM Wrote:That front end looks sik-ass smooth man!!

[right][snapback]113575[/snapback][/right]

I get 'er back monday, and i'll be back from Ohio with my 18's!

So i'll have tonns more pics hopefully that afternoon B)
2002 pitch black ZX3

Classic Painting
SL8RZZX3,Jun 9 2005, 06:39 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]113576[/snapback][/right]

You Whore!!!
microbunny,Jun 9 2005, 05:50 PM Wrote:
SL8RZZX3,Jun 9 2005, 06:39 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]113576[/snapback][/right]

You Whore!!!
[right][snapback]113579[/snapback][/right]

I'm gonna ask if he'll mind me shipping more stuff there.....

it's only a 6 hr drive down :D B)
2002 pitch black ZX3

Classic Painting
REALY NICE
Anxiously awaiting pics of finished product.
ive always admired the Cervinis, your car looks killer sick-o. Incredible, I love it, I cant wait to see it in person.
My other ride is your Mom
Did I read you are not getting the car painted?

I do hope the kit will be painted to match the car right?

If not, i will drive around, find you, laugh, take video's, post them on the web, and then the world will laugh.

if you are painting the kit, ignore above comments.
I hate that kit, but the fit looks amazing. Good work :)
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Jays2000ZX3,Jun 9 2005, 10:33 PM Wrote:Did I read you are not getting the car painted?

I do hope the kit will be painted to match the car right?

If not, i will drive around, find you, laugh, take video's, post them on the web, and then the world will laugh.

if you are painting the kit, ignore above comments.
[right][snapback]113624[/snapback][/right]

Yup the kits getting paint matched to stock, just no custom paint job. YET

BUT hey drive around and find me anyway and i'll pay ya to install my focus-central cam gears :D
2002 pitch black ZX3

Classic Painting
lol!

Was Just making sure! :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Quick Shots At Work NOS2Go4Me 11 2,894 07-29-2006, 03:45 AM
Last Post: Flofocus