Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 'best Summer Tune' Thread
I know we all have favorite songs, artists, and albums ...errrr...MP3's and there are always certain songs that are ultimate driving tunes...SO

What's one of your favorite tunes to just crank up while you are driving on a nice hot summer day...

I pick 'Soul To Squeeze'=Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Beverley Hills - Weezer

Awesome to play with the windows rolled down with a good mix of high and bass :banger: :headbang: :banger: :headbang:

edit:

Add to that:

Aerosmith - Sweet Emotion
Collective Soul - Gel
ACDC - Thunderstruck
Great Big Sea - Everything Shines
NIN - Perfect Drug
NIN - Hand That Feeds
The Tragically Hip - Blow at High Dough
Rage Against the Machine - Freedom
Linkin Park - A place for my head
Linkin Park - Lying from you
Linkin Park - Don't Stay
Goldfinger - 99 Red Ballons
Everclear - Santa Monica
Van Halen - Hot for Teacher

Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
"Summertime" by DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince, pretty much any weezer album, and any beastie boys.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Electric Avenue By Eddy Grant.

They Wyclef Reamke is OK too..
David
[Image: sigfocuscanada.jpg]
Right now my to favs are

"Get in my car" - 50 cent /the massacre

"Two miles an hour" - Ludacris /the red light district
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
SUMMER OF 69-Bryan Adams....The best summer song ever!
Turbo arrived!
I listen to local Vancouver guys;

VicVodka, and "P" Man. Good beats if you got bass.
www.VicVodka.com
http://www.thePman.com

[Image: 778239_85.jpg][Image: 778239_48.jpg]
snoop dogg - gin and juice
the game - dreams
Strive for that moment when you're only a slice of pizza and a hooker away from paradise.
definetly b.y.o.b. - system of a down
Sweatshop Union - Never Enough
I bought a red car, because everyone knows red is the fastest.
Bohemian Like You - Dandy Warhols
Holiday - Green Day
All I Want (or almost anything else) - The Offspring
Almost anything by Flogging Molly...
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
SL8RZZX3,Jun 6 2005, 07:44 PM Wrote:Right now my to favs are

"Get in my car" - 50 cent /the massacre

"Two miles an hour" - Ludacris /the red light district
[right][snapback]112986[/snapback][/right]

agreed!
microbunny,Jun 6 2005, 07:21 PM Wrote:I know we all have favorite songs, artists, and albums ...errrr...MP3's and there are always certain songs that are ultimate driving tunes...SO

What's one of your favorite tunes to just crank up while you are driving on a nice hot summer day...

I pick 'Soul To Squeeze'=Red Hot Chilli Peppers
[right][snapback]112981[/snapback][/right]

"Run Little Cobra" - Jan & Dean

"Little Old Lady from Pasedena"- Jan & Dean

"409" - Beach Boys

Playing any of those three with the sunroof open on a sunny day and all is right with teh world :lol:

NefCanuck
Pleasure, little treasure Depeche Mode
Dancin in the streets Van Halen
I freakin love, and i know you guys are going to piss yourself laughing at the old man, but I love the Village People.
:banger:

And you thought you were the only fuktard
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Jun 6 2005, 10:39 PM Wrote:I freakin love, and i know you guys are going to piss yourself laughing at the old man, but I love the Village People.
:banger:

And you thought you were the only fuktard
[right][snapback]113024[/snapback][/right]

:o :huh: :blink: :lol: :rofl:

Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Rage Against the Machine- "Guerilla Radio"
Matt Mays-"Cocaine Cowgirl"
The Mark Inside- "Carousel"
oh and pritty much any sublime song. They are a total summer time only band.
2000 ZX3 White
Magnaflow Exhaust, Steeda CAI, Ford Racing Headers, ORP, H&R Cup Kit, ST170 headlights, JMS Lip Kit,98-01 Euro front bumper, Shorty antenna, 17" Falken Circuit spec rims with 21540ZR17 Falken Fk-451 rubber, Brembo Rotors and Hks pads
dlb,Jun 6 2005, 08:43 PM Wrote:snoop dogg - gin and juice
[right][snapback]112995[/snapback][/right]

thats a oldie but goodie,
also not sure if anyone mentioned it, but 2pac Shakur featuring Dr. Dre - California Love, and Notorious B.I.G. - Hypnotize are some other fav summer tunez of mine
My other ride is your Mom
FocusTunerzx3,Jun 6 2005, 11:46 PM Wrote:The Mark Inside- "Carousel"
[right][snapback]113048[/snapback][/right]

Haha, I interviewed these guys. I don't like their music.
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
as of now

Pull me under- Dream Theater

or

Spieluhr - Rammstien
2001 SE Sedan
gas mileage King of FocusCanada!

760.8km on 45L
I'll have to say...

Don't funk with my heart = Black eye peas.

Summer time = Will Smith.

Lonely Heart extended remix = ?
Cruz'n the West Coast