Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Suggestions
i was thinking of getting the silver star bulbs for my car but what should i do about my fog lights, just keep the bulbs that are in there or change those also
[img]http://www.focuscanada.net/images/fc_logo_black.gif[img]
ZTS_DJ,Jun 4 2005, 06:21 PM Wrote:i was thinking of getting the silver star bulbs for my car but what should i do about my fog lights, just keep the bulbs that are in there or change those also
[right][snapback]112639[/snapback][/right]

Kinda a random question man

ask yourself, do you need new bulbs? are you satisfied with them? do you want a different color? brighter?....etc..

If so, get em.. If not, don't..

french_connection pointed out that my turn signals are not as bright as me hellas or my fogs.

now it bugs me. <_<
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
from experience, i have both, silverstar headlights, and fogs..If you can live with a yellowish fog light colour, that you WILL notice, then don't bother, but me, being as picky as i am, i opped for changing both, and now it's a good stream of white light, not white/yellowish.
smith21,Jun 4 2005, 11:54 PM Wrote:from experience, i have both, silverstar headlights, and fogs..If you can live with a yellowish fog light colour, that you WILL notice, then don't bother, but me, being as picky as i am, i opped for changing both, and now it's a good stream of white light, not white/yellowish.
[right][snapback]112685[/snapback][/right]

what kind do the fog lights have i know that the head lights take the 9003 or 9004
[img]http://www.focuscanada.net/images/fc_logo_black.gif[img]
Flofocus,Jun 4 2005, 10:45 PM Wrote:french_connection pointed out that my turn signals are not as bright as me hellas or my fogs.

now it bugs me.  <_<
[right][snapback]112672[/snapback][/right]

well, fogs are 37 watts, while turn signals are what... 25 watts at most?
My other ride is your Mom