Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hottest Woman Alive *n.s.f.w. (ish)*
Ok, it was INTENTIONAL. I'm not gonna lie, I thought I'd stir some shiit at 3 am. But I also don't get why it is so serious. So it's freakin nasty, almost all of us have seen her, along with the other internet freak show staples. So the topic is already NWS. its in the TOPIC. So if I post a naked photo of Jenna Jameson, it'd be cool, but my photo isn't? Bah, Taking down the photo, and deleting my post, well ok, a few saw it got a few "eeewwws!" thats enough but to go as far as to say you'd ban me if I ever did something like that again, well thats a small stone step away from being back on Nazijet.
Run your car, not your mouth
agreed.. edit/remove the post.. fine..

banning? bahhh.. i thought it was funny and out of nowhere.. it was a joke afterall ;)
ZX3T gone..
personally, I thought ZOOM's post was funny... but I also realize that we have to stop having this discussion every other month... I would add disturbing hardcore to the list of unacceptables.

and on that note, I'm not going to consitently surf this site AT WORK, looking for stupid s**t that shouldn't have been posted, so yeah, I'm giving people fair warning because I will take steps to disuade such pics.

I'm all for jokes, but there have to be limits on a public forum. I can imagine some kid hitting up his parents bookmarks and seeing boobies...and NOT being scarred for life, but an inverted fat chick in a tub spewing s**t 3 feet into the air to have it land back on her face isn't something anyone should have to see unless they so explicitly choose to.

The internet is full of disturbing s**t you can forward to your close buddies, why do we have to go through such lengths to make this the "Sick and Twisted" focus board?

I know you guys want an 'everything goes' board, but couldn't you go hang out at toronto street racing? I mean, there could be a very good reason why we have so few 'regular' members, and absolutely no women on this board (besides the 1 or 2 that post once in every blue moon).

Like I said, I'm not debating this... you people want focuscanada to thrive, we should start acting like we want it to thrive. If you don't, get me removed from the moderating team and I'll keep in touch..
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

ZOOM,Jun 1 2005, 12:45 PM Wrote:Ok, it was INTENTIONAL. I'm not gonna lie, I thought I'd stir some shiit at 3 am. But I also don't get why it is so serious. So it's freakin nasty, almost all of us have seen her, along with the other internet freak show staples. So the topic is already NWS. its in the TOPIC. So if I post a naked photo of Jenna Jameson, it'd be cool, but my photo isn't? Bah, Taking down the photo, and deleting my post, well ok, a few saw it got a few "eeewwws!" thats enough but to go as far as to say you'd ban me if I ever did something like that again, well thats a small stone step away from being back on Nazijet.
[right][snapback]112004[/snapback][/right]

All you do is stir up s**t on here as well as other boards..... not suprising at all you would do something like that.
And where do you get this bit of information Chad? I don't cause s**t on other fourms.

I don't post on either clubfocus or focusconnection, I post only on the jet to ask questions. And fanatics I don't really post on either so I'd have to call you on this one buddy. Show me my "s**t" that I have caused.

I have LONG since moved on from the Darkie and Newbie days of the Jet, that was before you even were a member of this board...
I'll be the 1st to vouch for zoom.

s**t.. dude has helped me out more than most would believe at first, nad he's one of the few I would trust on this site.

this has nothing to do with any individual, only that we run into this problem every so oftten, and i Have to draw the line somewhere.

either go back to posting hot chicks, or I shut it down.

I got countless number of threads on FF where you went into the Buy/Sell sections and 'bashed' members on there for what they were selling..... laughing and making fun of what they have and what they were asking for a price.....

I've had many complaints on FF about you, quite a few reported posts and PM's via the member's you 'bothered' on there......
are you trying to get this thread closed.. its the most interesting one this week.. lets keep it open ;)
ZX3T gone..
Tony can be an ass online. No doubt about it, but he's a really good guy in person.

Then again...I'm an ass online to. :lol: :P

Let's keep this thread on topic. If you and Tony need to sort out stuff, do it via PM please. B)
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Flofocus,Jun 2 2005, 06:49 AM Wrote:Tony can be an ass online.  No doubt about it, but he's a really good guy in person.

Then again...I'm an ass online to.  :lol:  :P

Let's keep this thread on topic.  If you and Tony need to sort out stuff, do it via PM please.  B)
[right][snapback]112163[/snapback][/right]

No problem, wasn't trying to start anything at all just didn't shock me after what I've seen. I trust you guys, I'm sure he's a great guy in person.
darkpuppet,Jun 1 2005, 10:10 PM Wrote:I know you guys want an 'everything goes' board, but couldn't you go hang out at toronto street racing?  I mean, there could be a very good reason why we have so few 'regular' members, and absolutely no women on this board (besides the 1 or 2 that post once in every blue moon).

Like I said, I'm not debating this... you people want focuscanada to thrive, we should start acting like we want it to thrive.  If you don't, get me removed from the moderating team and I'll keep in touch..
[right][snapback]112052[/snapback][/right]

lol that post is like a month to late? where were u before :P but yes continuing
[Image: vgassmain.jpg]
[Image: vgass15.jpg]
[Image: vgass14.jpg]

OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
Raven Riley

[Image: set168-53-lgxx.jpg]
Ass .. I still have all the Idot-zx3 posts you made saved as jpgs on my computer ... =P =P
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
L-Dot-zx3...

that s**t is classic FJ gold.
[Image: 1katherine20heigl2004.jpg]
I'm sorry, Raven Riley is NOT hot... a whore, yes, but hot... no

[Image: 1.jpg]
[Image: brookeburke.jpg]
I bought a red car, because everyone knows red is the fastest.
[Image: brooke_burke.jpg]
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi