Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hottest Woman Alive *n.s.f.w. (ish)*
i nominate...

Eva Longoria
[Image: gm_l1.jpg]
[Image: Eva-Longoria-wallpaper-9.jpg]
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
Isn't she in that show Desperate Housewives or something? I've only ever seen one episode but she looks familiar
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
hahahaha they masked the pubic area
ZX3T gone..
ABSOLUTELY NO TUBGIRL, GOATSE, ETC WILL EVER BE TOLERATED BY ME. IF IT GOES UP AGAIN, I WILL BAN THE bastard THAT PUTS IT UP...

REGARDLESS OF WETHER YOUR TUBGIRL POST WAS INTENTIONAL OR NOT, THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING.

there are certain lines that don't need to be crossed.

if anyone has a problem with it, then sign a petition to get me fired, and I will leave quietly.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

[Image: buy_christina_aguilera_cd.jpg]

X-tina used to look good.
[Image: GGGG-GWEN-STEFANI.jpg]

I'd hit this too.
darkpuppet,Jun 1 2005, 09:00 AM Wrote:ABSOLUTELY NO TUBGIRL, GOATSE, ETC WILL EVER BE TOLERATED BY ME.  IF IT GOES UP AGAIN, I WILL BAN THE bastard THAT PUTS IT UP...

REGARDLESS OF WETHER YOUR TUBGIRL POST WAS INTENTIONAL OR NOT, THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING.

there are certain lines that don't need to be crossed.

if anyone has a problem with it, then sign a petition to get me fired, and I will leave quietly.
[right][snapback]111881[/snapback][/right]

Thanks.
let him have his ass fountain..

but really.. of course i don't think its nice or anything.. but it is "NSFW".. how come hot chicks and p*rn is ok.. maybe we should've kept that old x-rated section :P hehehe

anyway, i dont really care.. hot chicks are good
ZX3T gone..
BerinG,Jun 1 2005, 09:34 AM Wrote:let him have his ass fountain..

but really.. of course i don't think its nice or anything.. but it is "NSFW".. how come hot chicks and p*rn is ok.. maybe we should've kept that old x-rated section :P hehehe

[right][snapback]111893[/snapback][/right]

You challenging his authority?

You wanna get banned punk? :lol: :P

Are you coming tonight to Orleans? :huh:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
sure you can ban me.. then we can change the owner to someone named "Ron"..

Not sure about tonight.. you mean for the cruise? or raptor? did you datalog your car?

my oil separator (behind turbo) was leaking all over the palce caus the machinist cut it and was still leaking..so had to remove everything to remove that.. anyway it was fixed yesterday.. right now just i need vacuum Tee's and thats it..
ZX3T gone..

Your right it is NSFW but that stuff zoom posted isn't safe anywhere. I work in a VERY casual atmosphere and a few chicks in bikinis are welcomed. The tub girl stuff is not.

Yeah tonight for the Cruise night.

I'm still going threw the process with UPS to get the taxes off of the $500 I supposbly (sp) paid. :rolleyes:

Tom isnt answering my emails.

I can see why he hates mail order tuning. :( :angry:
ANTHONY: i agree, its another "level".. I dont particularly like that either hehe..

Flo: ill probably try and finish most of the car tonight so hopefully next week i can drive down..hopefully everything will end up good

sorry offtopic.. back to babes
ZX3T gone..

Well, not much disturbs me these days, but I'm not everyone... that's why I draw the line... NSFW is one thing.. tubgirl is totally a different thing.

so I drew the line and I'm not going to debate it in this case...

now back to the hot chicks...
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

[Image: Sarah_Michelle_Gellar_5.jpg]

Slay me.
[Image: 104881.jpg]
What the heck is a tubgirl?
dabigmandan,Jun 1 2005, 11:18 AM Wrote:What the heck is a tubgirl?
[right][snapback]111941[/snapback][/right]

ZOOM's Girlfreind feeding herself her own diarehea while lying in a bathtub is the best way I can describe it. :ph34r:
Flofocus,Jun 1 2005, 10:21 AM Wrote:

ZOOM's Girlfreind feeding herself her own diarehea while lying in a bathtub is the best way I can describe it. :ph34r:
[right][snapback]111944[/snapback][/right]

:huh:
dabigmandan,Jun 1 2005, 11:26 AM Wrote:
Flofocus,Jun 1 2005, 10:21 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]111944[/snapback][/right]

:huh:
[right][snapback]111947[/snapback][/right]

EXACTLY.