Poll:
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sk Meet
Whatever day is chosen, we'll be meeting at the Northgate Mall parking lot beside the Bank of Montreal building (facing Albert Street). From there we can all drive down to the park area with the BBQ pits. If it's raining we can decide on somewhere else to go, like a resteraunt or whatever.

So bring whatever you want to cook, condiments, chips, drinks, etc. We'll also need BBQ briquettes and the briquette starter fluid, BBQ tools, etc.
I'll be in Toronto guys so I can't make it. Sorry.
"No, my sons name is also Bort!"
it really doesn't matter to me. i have school project to do in yorkton and need two days to do it.
'03 Focus SVT
FocusGuy7476,May 29 2005, 05:31 PM Wrote:it really doesn't matter to me. i have school project to do in yorkton and need two days to do it.
[right][snapback]111338[/snapback][/right]
so does that mean your not coming either day?
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi
It's not looking like there's going to be much of a turnout this weekend, maybe it might be better to reschedule it.

I'm not going to come out of there are 3 people attending for the 2-1/2 hour drive there. Also Sunday's SUCK for Saskatoon people cause driving all the way there, you end up driving home at 11pm or so and if you work Monday morning, it's rough.

I HIGHLY suggest rescheduling it a couple weeks down the road on a Saturday, say June 18th or so.

Just doesn't seem like much of a turnout.....
reschudule this meet
'03 Focus SVT
ya.. i want as many ppl there as possible
It's suppose to rain ALL weekend starting Thursday to Monday so definitely reschedule this....

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/c...es/CASK0261.htm
Who from Regina would be willing to drive to toon?

Personally I think the meet should be in Toon. Then next time Regina.

I was just in Toon this sunday. Hella nice day like always. Ended up getting lost again :( I only know 8th, circle drive and taylor street lol

I kept getting lost down town by A B street or what ever and 21st and 22nd ave.
This is just a suggestion but I will be moving to S'toon on June30/July 1 good day for a party in the new house. Or resheduling for June 18 works better for me.
2003 CD Silver SVT Focus
#21 of 2173
why dont we scheeule it for a meet at SIR too, watch some races, get some grub, have a photoshoot...
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
I'm up for a drive to Toon, but I work my other job on Saturday mornings so I wouldnt be able to leave until the afternoon.. but I doubt we'd start any earlier than that anyway.
Meh watever I'll drive to toon town. but the only damn street I sorta know is 8th. So I'm so following somebody else.

On a side note saturday is my bday.. Supposed to be working but I'll try for it off. the 18th.

*Edit Tried booking the day off. so far no go. But I'll see if I can get my sup to override it and get it off. As it stands not off till 3:15.. Would be better to go on Sunday. cuz I have sunday mondays off.
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
well if its in saskatoon im in this weekend but if i have to drive down to regina i wont be thare very long cause i got alot to do this weekend but if you guys want to do it another day then mabie next week or something i dunno....ill leave it up to you guys just let me know......
This weekend works best for me I have the saturday off, the 18th is gonna be hard to get now.
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
We should figure this out pretty quick here......

Is this weekend a go or not?
Where is this happenning, Saskatoon or Regina?
Are we rescheduling?
This weekend works for me regina or saskatoon, just some more regina people should pipe up here.
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
If anyone wants to hang out this weekend I'm off work.. it doesnt have to be a big formal meet or anything. But I've got plans to paint my buddy's wheels on one of the days this weekend, and/or stain my deck.

As for a big meet, this month isnt great for me since I dont finish my summer class until the 24th. So until then I have that class 5 days a week, work my 1 job 4 days, and I'm starting my second job tonight so time is a little tight between school, work, and spending time with my lady friend.

Since this date got sort of blown to hell, we should plan a "big" meet event for sometime in July (not on the holiday weekend though) in whichever city, on a Saturday (so we dont have a problem driving back to our monday-friday jobs) and have a good time. We have to decide far enough in advance so that people can schedule their work around it too.
Theres a car show on June 11th next sat.
ZX3TUNR,Jun 3 2005, 11:27 PM Wrote:Theres a car show on June 11th next sat.
[right][snapback]112536[/snapback][/right]
where this car show at?
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP