Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cleaning
Hey I just picked up a bottle of Meguiar's NXT tech stuff thats come out in the last little while and the only thing I can say is wow.... I actually enjoy cleaning my car with this stuff.
The inside stuff is a little greasy if you use to much but other then that it blew my mind.
figured some one else who is looking for something better then... Armourall... might like this stuff....
Needless to say its much better lol

Meguiar's NXT Tech Protectant
Meguiar's Insane Tire Shine
Meguiar's NXT Generation Tech Wax
2000 ZX3
I found that stuff to work super good. Since I used it I notied my paint to be a lot darker now. To bad its so dam expensive $$$$$
Yea I agree, its a little on the cost side but results are worth it.
If you dont agree its the best you have then they will refund it lol.

2000 ZX3
lol, those are the only three of hte entire line canadian tire carries. There are 10 products in the NXT line up. The rest is even better than you guys can imagine.
Run your car, not your mouth
I know Ive seen the site. Im gonna order it but for now canadian tire will do lol.
2000 ZX3
zaino.
ANTHONYD,May 30 2005, 09:55 AM Wrote:zaino.
[right][snapback]111428[/snapback][/right]

does anyone know where to get zaino. i want to compare it to my uncles professional line stuff.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
scoobasteve,May 30 2005, 12:17 PM Wrote:

does anyone know where to get zaino. i want to compare it to my uncles professional line stuff.
[right][snapback]111458[/snapback][/right]

online for the mostpart.

PM RICH (GAPBOYPCS) HE HAS A LINE ON THE STUFF.

It's pricey though :(
I figured it would be pretty costly. But id get some just for curositys sake.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
I used the Meguiar's Cold Car Wash. Or was it Simoniz?

It worked pretty damn well.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
dont use those armour all wipes on your dashboard, they show in the commercials doing that, but in reality, it doesnt really become effective, you will have all this glaire in your dashboard shining onto your eyes, I did it and it took weeks to wash off the oily residue back to normal.
My other ride is your Mom
Good point man. I use the low-gloss stuff, personally. It's enough to notice it, but not enough to cause temporary blindness :D

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
scoobasteve,May 30 2005, 12:17 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]111458[/snapback][/right]
Zaino
Old enough to know me limit, yet young enough to exceed it.
No way Meguiar's all the way. I love there stuff allways have. Mother's isnt to bad either.
2000 ZX3
you guys must have sensitive eyes or something. :blink:

Armour all wipes here for dash and interior items

Bisol Carpet cleaner for interior shampoo of carpets/seats. (once a month, the dog is in there a lot and starts to smell like dog)

Mr. Clean cleaning system for regular exterior cleaning.

MeGuiars wax products for the exterior

Orange degreaser for cleaning the wheels.

Mothers Mag polish for the wheels.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
NOS2Go4Me,May 30 2005, 02:05 PM Wrote:I used the Meguiar's Cold Car Wash. Or was it Simoniz?

It worked pretty damn well.
[right][snapback]111506[/snapback][/right]

Actually it was Armor All Cold Car Wash. The Blue stuff.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
I do love the inside to be super clean. MeGuiars work's as I love it to. Armour all just doesnt give me the shine I ow so admire on my car.
It may not be the best looking or most moded focus. But I love it and might aswell keep in clean.
2000 ZX3
i actually like to use the armourall ultra gloss on my dash.
ANTHONYD,Jun 1 2005, 10:50 AM Wrote:i actually like to use the armourall ultra gloss on my dash.
[right][snapback]111930[/snapback][/right]

Then you go park at Pearson and blind pilots as they're coming in to land, don't you! :lol:

Ive considered sitting near a public school and blinding small children lol.
2000 ZX3