Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wtb : Complete Rear Seats (hatchback Only)
I am looking to buy the split folding rear bench and back rest from a hatchback. Must come with all 3 headrest and centre seat belt.

Condition of seat surface NOT important, as I would have to get them re-upholstered to match my front seats.

Looking to pay arpund $100.

Thanks.
does it matter if they come out of a zx3 or a sedan. If the sedan is Ok I'm parting out my ride. The only problem is that I don't think there are three headrests on the back bench, only 2, nothing in the center. Let me know
I have non-headrest back seats out of a 2000 zx3, $20 if you pick them up.
SVT Motor Swap into 2000 zx3 with 5spd.
14.9 @ 93MPH
"I am going to run 5's .... I am planning on installing a rocket engine!"
laidman,May 23 2005, 11:36 PM Wrote:does it matter if they come out of a zx3 or a sedan.  If the sedan is Ok I'm parting out my ride.  The only problem is that I don't think there are three headrests on the back bench, only 2, nothing in the center.   Let me know
[right][snapback]110564[/snapback][/right]

I am pretty sure that the seats are the same for the sedan and the hatchback. As far as not having the three headrests, that is not too big of a deal, as long as the seats are in good working condition.

Would it be possible to get a picture of the seats? How much are you asking?

Thanks.
boost til'bust,May 24 2005, 05:2 Wrote:I have non-headrest back seats out of a 2000 zx3, $20 if you pick them up.
[right][snapback]110653[/snapback][/right]

The price is right. Where are you located?

Could I get a pic? Also if it is not too much trouble, would you be able to check if the backrest part of the bench has holes to accomidate headrests?

Thanks man.
ZoeXlow2,May 25 2005, 03:33 AM Wrote:
boost til'bust,May 24 2005, 05:2 Wrote:I have non-headrest back seats out of a 2000 zx3, $20 if you pick them up.
[right][snapback]110653[/snapback][/right]

The price is right. Where are you located?

Could I get a pic? Also if it is not too much trouble, would you be able to check if the backrest part of the bench has holes to accomidate headrests?

Thanks man.
[right][snapback]110697[/snapback][/right]

I am in mississauga ontario, near mavis and queensway.

but I work in toronto...

I work near dundas and hwy 427 during the day if that is easier for you.
I dont have pics right now, but I can try and get some this weekend. I dont think they will accommodate headrests unless they are customized some how, because they were not originally equipped with them, I think the backs are different.
14.9 @ 93MPH
I would concider selling the rear seats out of my 05, they are mint, leather.. i would want more then 100 bucks tho.. if your interested let me know. :)
FEMALES: CAN'T LIVE WITH THEM, CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THEM
I still got mine $100 sounds good, shipping will be rough. I live in Windsor, I could get a price for shiipping through Puralator, my mother in law is a courier there, I could get a deal, so what you think
boost til'bust,May 25 2005, 11:5 Wrote:I am in mississauga ontario, near mavis and queensway.

but I work in toronto...

I work near dundas and hwy 427 during the day if that is easier for you.
I dont have pics right now, but I can try and get some this weekend. I dont think they will accommodate headrests unless they are customized some how, because they were not originally equipped with them, I think the backs are different.
[right][snapback]110891[/snapback][/right]

That sounds good. I will wait to see if you can snap me a pic of the seats. You can send it to me at fernando_c@sympatico.ca

Thanks.
05zx5,May 26 2005, 02:24 AM Wrote:I would concider selling the rear seats out of my 05, they are mint, leather.. i would want more then 100 bucks tho.. if your interested let me know. :)
[right][snapback]110897[/snapback][/right]

Leather seats are exactly what I am looking for. Would you be able to send me a picture of your seats to fernando_c@sympatico.ca

How much would you be looking to sell them for?

Thanks.
laidman,May 26 2005, 10:50 AM Wrote:I still got mine $100 sounds good, shipping will be rough.  I live in Windsor, I could get a price for shiipping through Puralator, my mother in law is a courier there, I could get a deal, so what you think
[right][snapback]110951[/snapback][/right]

Yah Windsor is a little far. I am in Montreal so if you were in TO that would not be too bad a drive as I have a buddy there that I go to visit on occasion. But Windsor
is just out of reach. If you could look into the shipping cost then we can see.

Also, if you do not mind sending me a few pics to fernando_c@sympatico.ca, that would be B)

Thanks.
To the top.

I had three sellers, but I still have no seats. :D
sorry, I didnt get around to taking the pics, I was pretty busy on the weekend
14.9 @ 93MPH
boost til'bust,Jun 1 2005, 10:4 Wrote:sorry, I didnt get around to taking the pics, I was pretty busy on the weekend
[right][snapback]111963[/snapback][/right]

No problem. Whenever you get a chance, just let me know. Thanks.
ZoeXlow2,May 30 2005, 05:09 PM Wrote:To the top.

I had three sellers, but I still have no seats. :D
[right][snapback]111554[/snapback][/right]

message sent..
laidman,Jun 2 2005, 09:11 AM Wrote:message sent..
[right][snapback]112180[/snapback][/right]

Thanks laidman. I have sent you an e-mail.

I am still looking for the rear seats. I now realise that the seats must come out of a hatchback to accomidate my car. Reason has to do with the middle seatbelt.
People please help me get seats in my car.

Although I have increased my quarter mile time due to the weight reduction (lol), on occasion I need to carry more that one person in my car.

Thanks.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  split rear seats Norval 4 2,523 06-16-2011, 07:17 AM
Last Post: Mystake