Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Focus(pics) For Real This Time
My Webpage
did you buy that hood or just have the scoop glassed in. Looks good man. I always loved the black foci's
Join the Sedan Faction - You know you want to.
I bought it, It is Made by SLP Products, It is fiberglass and functional direct to the air intake. So it's not just for show.
Looks pretty aggressive :D

What rims are those?
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
nice looking car! and btw, the hood really suits it
Ontario lottery and gaming building?????? sure does look liek it.
Turbo Kit For sale. Bills SUCK.
The rims are American Racing - Touring
And what do you mean Ontario lottery and gambling????
pheonix_10,May 15 2005, 12:58 PM Wrote:The rims are American Racing - Touring
And what do you mean Ontario lottery and gambling????
[right][snapback]109034[/snapback][/right]

He means is that picture in front of the Ontario Lottery&Gaming Building
Get a nice Magnaflow or MBRP exhaust! Otherwise, the car is pimp.

And I'm actually liking that hood scoop.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.