Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bbq/swap Meet Time Of Events Schedule....
Alright guys.

I know I mentioned a few times before... It's time to get together for some BBQ a nice cruise and a photoshoot at the Hamilton Harbour.

The photoshoot will be held at the Hamilton Harbour.
BRING YOUR CAMERAS!!!!!!!

We will start at my Place (Appleby & Uppermiddle Rd. Burlington) Burn some meat on my BBQ, shoot the s**t and dust off the cars. Please feel free to bring any touch up items ie: Armour all, spray wax etc... We will have plenty of time to shine up the buggies before we head out to the photoshoot.

I was also thinking o making this Focus swap meet. If anyone has any parts they want to unload, please bring them. This is a good oppertunity to get rid of stuff without having to ship.

BRING STUFF LIKE:

AUDIO STUFF
PARTS
ACCESORIES ANY HEADLIGHT/TAIL LIGHTS YOUR LOOKING TO UNLOAD.
This is a wonderful oppertunity to empty your garages.

I live next to a big school so there is TONS of parking. We can all hang out htere.

Anyone with cameras and walkie talkies please bring them in case we get seperated!

I was thinking a nice cruise down lakeshore to the shoot and then down to Hutches for dinner. It will take a good portion of the day. Sunset pictures at the docks would be ideal.

We can all head back to SHOELESS JOES AT APPLEBY AND UPPERMIDDLE AFTERWARDS FOR PINTS AND WINGS.

Date: SATURDAY JUNE 25
Time: 12:30 PM TO WHENEVER WE FEEL LIKE IT.
PHONE NUMBER: 905 319.9287

I figured this was enough notice so everyone could cancel their plans.
Please bring your own meat. I'll have condiments and any other sort of side order you can think of. If you want steaks, bring steaks, if you want burgers, bring burgers... The grill is capable of cooking just about anything.

I'll have SOME drinks (pop) I will not have beer. I don't want the responsibility of someone doing something stupid and me be held responsible., but it would be great if everyone could bring a six-pack of something. I'll have several coolers on hand.

IF ANYONE WANT'S TO COME DOWN EARLY AND WASH THE CAR, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I'LL MAKE SURE I HAVE THE HOSE AND BUCKETS OUT.

Here are the maps and info so you can get here.

It's dead easy to get here.

Take the Q.E.W. Hamilton bound to APPLEBY LINE. GO NORTH (RIGHT) ALL THE WAY UP TO CANADIAN TIRE. (JUST NORTH OF UPPERMIDDLE ROAD) HANG A RIGHT AND FOLLOW DRYDEN AROUND TO SECOND SCHOOL ON LEFT (YOU CAN'T MISS IT!)

[Image: MAP.jpg]
---------------------------------

LET'S ALL TRY AND MAKE IT! I THINK A COOL PHOTOSHOOT WITH SOME SHIPS IN THE BACK GROUND WOULD LOOK GREAT IF WE CAN GET A BUNCH OF CARS OUT!

Please feel free to slide me a PM of you have any questions.

Thanks guys.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JUST A FEW MORE THINGS FROM A LOGISTICS POINT....

AS I STATED ABOVE, I WILL HAVE THE COOLERS, AND SOME POP FOR US TO DRINK AND SUPPLY ALL CONDIMENTS NEEDED FOR OUR ENJOYMENT. IF YOU PLAN ON EATING, PLEASE BRING SOMETHING. I WANT TO MINIMIZE ANY CANNONBALL RUNS TO THE STORE DURING THE MEET.

WE WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING:

BURGERS
BUNS
HOTDOGS?
SAUSAGES?
ICE?
MORE POP?
PAPER PLATES?
NAPKINS ETC....

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN BRING ANY OF THESE THINGS.

THERE IS A GROCERY STORE RIGHT DOWN THE STREET FROM WHERE WE ARE MEETING. YOU CAN GET YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS THERE.

IDEALLY I'D LIKE EVERYONE TO PITCH IN SOMETHING SO WE CAN KEEP OUT-OF POCKETS MANAGEABLE FOR THE DAY.

IF YOU BRING BEER, PLEASE BE RESPONSIBLE....IF YOU PLAN ON DRINKING, PLEASE DO IT AFTER THE CRUISE!!! WE CAN GO INTO MY BACK YARD TO DRINK. I DON'T WANT ANYTHING STUPID GOING ON. I LIVE IN A NEIGHBOURHOOD WITH LOTS OF KIDS.
CHANCES ARE WE ARE GOING TO HAVE QUITE A FEW PEOPLE WALKING BY TO TAKE A LOOK AT THE CARS. I DON'T WANT TO SET A POOR EXAMPLE.

ALSO, BRING YOUR WALKIE-TALKIES AND LAWNCHAIRS. I ONLY HAVE A COUPLE OF CHAIRS SO UNLESS YOU ARE PLANNING ON STANDING FOR THE WHOLE DAY, BRING YOUR CHAIRS.

THANKS FOR HELPING OUT GUYS, I KNOW THIS IS GOING TO BE A GREAT DAY FOR FOCUS CANADA!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll be out washing the car around noon so everyone is welcome to show up anytime after that. The daytime is probably the best time to do the swap / trade stuff.
We will depart my house at 6:00pm sharp to get down to the docks to take pictures. I thought sunset shots would look the best.

So feel free to show up between 12:00pm and 5:00pm.
EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO TAKE PART IN THE CRUISE AND PHOTOSHOOT.... PLEASE BE AT MY PLACE BY NO LATER THAN 5:00.

After the pictures have been taken, we'll cruise along lakeshore back to my place for some beers and laughs.
I'm 100% in!
ATTENDEES:

-ANTHONYD
-Malby7
-2001ZTS
-MR.FUKTARD
-GAPBOY PCS
-RAINE?
-DBLAST
-NEFCANUCK?
-NOS2Go4Me
-J3RT
-FROST2001
-SCHADE?
-SCOOBASTEVE
-DARKPUPPET
-HARDK0RE
-FOCUSME
-LORDKINGOD
-FOCUSED
-MICROBUNNY
-GABE
Thank you for making it happen on a Saturday!

I don't see why we can't make it.

*fires off an email to the better half*:

Must attend gathering on June 25th. That is all.

:D
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I can't wait, this sounds like a totally wicked event :)
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Great ! I hope all of you can make it!
I'm in.

Between now and then I'll take some sample pics to see what backrground people prefer.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
2001 ZTS,May 4 2005, 04:43 PM Wrote:I'm in.

Between now and then I'll take some sample pics to see what backrground people prefer.
[right][snapback]106398[/snapback][/right]

GREAT!
I'm there, and early to wash the wagon.
Saturdays are no good for me. I'm in training that weekend from 10 - 6 pm. Have fun guys
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Raine,May 4 2005, 06:22 PM Wrote:Saturdays are no good for me. I'm in training that weekend from 10 - 6 pm. Have fun guys
[right][snapback]106419[/snapback][/right]

You could meet us at the shoot!
count me in
Below Average Car Club
A meet where there are other cars would be great! I might bring some extra parts (FC UDP, Steeda intake, early 2000 intake manifold) that I may want to unload.

Count me in.
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
I'll put it on my calendar but I might have a conflict with another event, I'll know sometime in early June... Heh I'll be like the stocker gate crasher :D

NefCanuck
ANTHONYD,May 4 2005, 05:46 PM Wrote:
Raine,May 4 2005, 06:22 PM Wrote:Saturdays are no good for me. I'm in training that weekend from 10 - 6 pm. Have fun guys
[right][snapback]106419[/snapback][/right]

You could meet us at the shoot!
[right][snapback]106427[/snapback][/right]

I'll see what I can do. I'm going to europe 4 days later too :P
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Some teaser pics below.

If you want ships in your background I can deliver, these were all taken from my parking lot at work earlier this week.

I will take some more on Friday from a different place I have in mind which should have a real good "industrial" background, in fact it has been used in a few TV commercials already.

Parking pad at work:
[Image: IM000041.jpg]

Looking north from parking lot:
[Image: IM000043.jpg]

My office, no really it is. Cars could be parked for photos right where I stood to take that photo, closer in fact if wanted:
[Image: IM000033.jpg]

Looking south west from parking lot:
[Image: IM000031.jpg]

Looking west, parking lot in foreground:
[Image: IM000026.jpg]

East side of our grounds, cars could be positioned on gravel road, lower right of picture and have ship filling background:
[Image: IM000040.jpg]
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
dam; right Andrew!

I think this may work. What does everyone else think?

Just think... It's the first official FOCUS CANADA SWAP MEET :lol:
I'm in. I am currently running down the stairs to check the wife's schedule for wedding photography.............................................................and were in luck!
The one Sat. in June she's not booked, so I'll make her come along and take a few pics.
I'll bring plenty of beer. Any help or anything you might need Anthony. Just hollar and I'll wave my magic wand.

Andrew, no drooling on the wife.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
So far, that Saturday looks clear.

Richard | Focused 24-7
2002 ZTS | Sangria Red | +400,000 km - most of it avoiding potholes 100km/h at a time

OFOC - Ontario Focus Owners Club | SVTOA-Toronto | Redline Rendezvous @ Mosport International Raceway
It's shaping up to be a real woodstock event!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Car Show/events Schedule Flofocus 0 1,261 06-04-2008, 01:36 AM
Last Post: Flofocus
  Christmas Time Meet... Drivesthebeast 49 11,038 12-15-2006, 12:13 PM
Last Post: OAC_Sparky
  Focus Canada 2006 Bbq / Swap Meet ANTHONYD 125 68,308 08-11-2006, 07:04 AM
Last Post: microbunny
  Another Reason To Attend The Fc Bbq / Swap Meet ANTHONYD 42 13,486 06-23-2005, 12:53 AM
Last Post: scoobasteve