Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bbq/swap Meet Time Of Events Schedule....
WE WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING:

BURGERS
BUNS
HOTDOGS?
SAUSAGES?
ICE?
MORE POP?
PAPER PLATES?
NAPKINS ETC....

What about steak? Someone should bring steak.

On second thought maybe not unless you have a new BBQ by then.

Anything you want, I'll bring.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,May 24 2005, 10:23 PM Wrote:WE WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING:

BURGERS
BUNS
HOTDOGS?
SAUSAGES?
ICE?
MORE POP?
PAPER PLATES?
NAPKINS ETC....

What about steak?  Someone should bring steak.

On second thought maybe not unless you have a new BBQ by then.

Anything you want, I'll bring.
[right][snapback]110685[/snapback][/right]

I got a new BBQ this weekend.

Big assed Broil King. Stainless with a rotisseries and everything! I'll be prepared to cook anything we may need.

Bring yourself a nice steak Bryan. We can chow them down after the cruise with copious amounts of beer.

Darkpuppet.... you want me to pick you up a piece of cow?
I may have double booked this weekend..

I gotta check my tickets when i get home... eitherway, I'm hoping to get out in the evening to have a few brews with ya's.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Going to see about making plans for that weekend to come down to visit / meet you people! Just have to work out where I will stay that evening... Any campsites near by?? And I'll let you know for sure in the next week or so!!

Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
So we bring our own cow to burn, drinks, chairs, etc. Sounds like a plan.

Now I gotta dig out the cooler, etc etc. :D

Also, I'll probably bring a stack of paper plates, few bags of chips, etc as our little contribution to the day.

Did you have anything else in particular you wanted someone to bring Anthony? We're tripping down that Friday night solely for the BBQ day, so the car will have lots of room for whatever might be needed.

As for the night, we'll probably head to my parents back in T.O.

Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,May 26 2005, 09:13 AM Wrote:So we bring our own cow to burn, drinks, chairs, etc. Sounds like a plan.

Now I gotta dig out the cooler, etc etc. :D

Also, I'll probably bring a stack of paper plates, few bags of chips, etc as our little contribution to the day.

Did you have anything else in particular you wanted someone to bring Anthony? We're tripping down that Friday night solely for the BBQ day, so the car will have lots of room for whatever might be needed.

As for the night, we'll probably head to my parents back in T.O.
[right][snapback]110912[/snapback][/right]

FANTASTIC!

Nope, just keep it simple, I'll provide all the trimmings for whatever you guys bring to eat, and something to cook it on. Whatever you can bring will be great! I think between the group of us, we can colaboratively come up with enough stuff to make a complete bbq!
ZX3guy2000,May 25 2005, 10:53 PM Wrote:Going to see about making plans for that weekend to come down to visit / meet you people!  Just have to work out where I will stay that evening...  Any campsites near by??    And I'll let you know for sure in the next week or so!!
[right][snapback]110869[/snapback][/right]

Look into BRONTE PARK.

I know there is camping there, and it's literally a 2 min. drive from place. It's right across the street actually.

Here's the info.

Bronte Creek Provincial Park
1219 Burloak Drive
Oakville, Ontario
L6M 4J7
905-827-6911

Camping - Electrical Sites
After a day of adventure, settle into one of 144 electric hookup campsites. Choose between treed, well-shaded and open area sites. Group camping and children's programs available. Reservations are highly recommended and are now being accepted. Please note that the day use area can be accessed only by vehicle (6 km) at this time.

Call them up.
Thanks for the info....
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
No sweat!

I just got a ne Broil King BBQ this weekend that I will have all worked in for us! :lol:
ANTHONYD,May 26 2005, 01:51 PM Wrote:No sweat!

I just got a ne Broil King BBQ this weekend that I will have all worked in for us! :lol:
[right][snapback]110975[/snapback][/right]

I work 3 'Lines' over from you Anthony....off Guelph Line on Plains Road
microbunny,May 27 2005, 11:10 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,May 26 2005, 01:51 PM Wrote:No sweat!

[right][snapback]110975[/snapback][/right]

I work 3 'Lines' over from you Anthony....off Guelph Line on Plains Road
[right][snapback]111156[/snapback][/right]

O time to move now :lol:
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
Yo I just noticed this thread... Im in fo'sho... Its about time you guys held an even on a saturday ;)

-P@
I Vtec
lordkingod,May 28 2005, 10:07 AM Wrote:Yo I just noticed this thread... Im in fo'sho... Its about time you guys held an even on a saturday  ;)

-P@
[right][snapback]111199[/snapback][/right]

Nice.

Is there any way to get T-Dot out to this meet?
Not sure if Danno's around then, I'll try and track him down too. I'd pick him up if he doesn't mind a lift in the Autotragic Focus :D
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,May 30 2005, 10:32 AM Wrote:Not sure if Danno's around then, I'll try and track him down too. I'd pick him up if he doesn't mind a lift in the Autotragic Focus :D
[right][snapback]111419[/snapback][/right]

Wait and see. there are tons of people practically passing by his place toget here.

Maybe he can hitch a lift with someone closer.
ANTHONYD,May 30 2005, 02:40 PM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,May 30 2005, 10:32 AM Wrote:Not sure if Danno's around then, I'll try and track him down too. I'd pick him up if he doesn't mind a lift in the Autotragic Focus :D

Wait and see. there are tons of people practically passing by his place toget here.

[right][snapback]111423[/snapback][/right]

You hope that many come. The fuktards on this site are infamous for saying I'll be there and then don't show.
Speaking of which, my wife just got a wedding for that day but should be finished in time to take pics.............I hope
And I just got invited to a B-day party that same day but I told them no can do.
See, I am coming.

Oh, and best of luck on your camping trip to Algonquin when OSAP goes on strike and they close the park. :D
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,May 30 2005, 10:52 AM Wrote:

You hope that many come. The fuktards on this site are infamous for saying I'll be there and then don't show.
Speaking of which, my wife just got a wedding for that day but should be finished in time to take pics.............I hope
And I just got invited to a B-day party that same day but I told them no can do.
See, I am coming.

Oh, and best of luck on your camping trip to Algonquin when OSAP goes on strike and they close the park. :D
[right][snapback]111427[/snapback][/right]

I know... I know... we'll have 4 cars.

:lol:

as for the Algonquin fiasco.... when did this come up?
ANTHONYD,May 30 2005, 10:56 AM Wrote:

See, I am coming.

[right][snapback]111430[/snapback][/right]

I dont know, but there the in the same 'department/union' (whatever) as the courts, so Im keeping my fingers crossed and my summons gets tossed!!! :D (I'll wait for your joke :rolleyes: )
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
ANTHONYD,May 28 2005, 11:02 AM Wrote:
lordkingod,May 28 2005, 10:07 AM Wrote:Yo I just noticed this thread... Im in fo'sho... Its about time you guys held an even on a saturday  ;)

-P@
[right][snapback]111199[/snapback][/right]

Nice.

Is there any way to get T-Dot out to this meet?
[right][snapback]111209[/snapback][/right]

build a skyscraper closer to your house.

looks like I double booked this weekend, so may not catch up in the afternoon, but will drag my buddy out there afterwards for some brews.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Flofocus,May 30 2005, 11:00 AM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,May 30 2005, 10:56 AM Wrote:

See, I am coming.

[right][snapback]111430[/snapback][/right]

I dont know, but there the in the same 'department/union' (whatever) as the courts, so Im keeping my fingers crossed and my summons gets tossed!!! :D (I'll wait for your joke :rolleyes: )
[right][snapback]111431[/snapback][/right]

You wish.

The government is going to make a few bux off of you that day....

not to mention your poor pathetic insurance co.

:ph34r:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Car Show/events Schedule Flofocus 0 1,285 06-04-2008, 01:36 AM
Last Post: Flofocus
  Christmas Time Meet... Drivesthebeast 49 11,153 12-15-2006, 12:13 PM
Last Post: OAC_Sparky
  Focus Canada 2006 Bbq / Swap Meet ANTHONYD 125 69,061 08-11-2006, 07:04 AM
Last Post: microbunny
  Another Reason To Attend The Fc Bbq / Swap Meet ANTHONYD 42 13,576 06-23-2005, 12:53 AM
Last Post: scoobasteve