Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Humber College Car Show
Today Humber College had a mini car show (was supposed to be bigger but the weather sucked). I was there as well as Ben (I think his board name is blackzx3 or something) pimping the focus name. It was staff vs. students and there was a little prize for the best staff car and the best student car.

The staff brought some sick cars (ie. Porsche 911 GT2, Lotus Esprit, Acura NSX)

Students brought 2 foci, civics, saab wagon, etc.

For some strange reason I got the most votes for the student prize so that was cool. Don't know which staff won.

It was one car show that SVT Dean didn't win, LOL!
Don"t start dissin us off Mr. Show winner.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Congrats man!!! :)
Way to go man! :D

Always good to hear the Focuses cleanin up *cough*legitimately*cough*

Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Congratulations man
I bought a red car, because everyone knows red is the fastest.
Congradulations..........

mmmm Porsche......
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi
Way to go, you actually beat another Focus! Most of Deans wins for "best Focus" were when he was the only one entered!

I had a car show in my driveway today. My Focus won best domestic and the WRX got best import!

This summer I'm going to proclaim myself: "fastest all motor 2001 Focus sedan with automatic transmission in all of East York". I'm just waiting on my Cosworth sticker and I'm good to go.

m3g4 s1c!!!!1111!!!1!!1! ph34r th1s p33ps! :ph34r:

:rolleyes: :lol:

2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!